The list of confirmed in-person and virtual events are available to view via the link below. The list will be updated as Chairs and Host Sites are confirmed. Events listed are as of June 27, 2022; subject to change.
The submissions deadlines below apply to all virtual events within that category. Dates/deadlines do not vary by individual event Chairs/Hosts. Schools may upload their submissions to Student Activities E-vents beginning one month prior to the date provided, but the judging process will not begin until after the deadline.
Virtual E-vent Submissions Deadlines:
- Art Festivals - March 3, 2023
- Creative Writing Festivals - February 3, 2023
- Math Olympics - February 17, 2023
- Music Festivals - March 31, 2023
- Science Fair and STEM Competition - TBD
- Speech Meets - March 17, 2023
Spelling Bee Kits and Middle School Leadership Adventures are not dependent on deadlines established by ACSI. Once your school has registered for those events, you will have access to the event resources and have the ability to schedule participation on your own campus at any time during the school year.
Chairperson/Host Site Volunteer Opportunities
The success of the ACSI Student Activities program is dependent upon individuals and schools who volunteer to serve as Chairpersons and Hosts for the myriad of events that are scheduled annually. Thank you, in advance, for your willingness to serve as an ACSI Student Activities Chairperson and/or Host. By doing so, you are partnering with the Student Activities Team to serve member schools in your community, across the nation, and around the world!
A few benefits of serving as an ACSI Student Activities Chairperson/Host:
- Get first access to Student Activities registration.
- School Registration Fee is waived for the event you Chair. (Student participation fees still apply.)
- Receive a "thank you" honorarium.
- Enable member schools to broaden their students' education experience.
- Create a friendly competition that brings out the best and sharpens all involved.
- Experience the satisfaction of a "job well done".
Thank you for considering serving other member schools by becoming the next ACSI Student Activities Chairperson! For more information, contact a Student Activities team member.
Please complete the following form to confirm the event(s) you're willing to Chair/Host within the upcoming school year.