Before submitting the Student Activities Registration Form, please email a Student Activities team member to check availability. Our team will do our best to accommodate your requests, but please know that space is limited for most of the remaining 2020-21 events and participation cannot be guaranteed at this time.
The Middle School Leadership Conference and Spelling Bee Kits will remain available through the end of the school year and can be purchased without contacting a Student Activties team member in advance of submitting the registration form.
2021 Student Activities Submissions Deadlines
- Creative Writing Festival – February 26, 2021
- Math Olympics – March 12, 2021
- Art Festivals – March 19, 2021
- Speech Meets – April 16, 2021
- Music Events – April 23, 2021
- Science Fair (CA Schools Only) – April 23, 2021 (Online Event Date: May 18, 2021)
To register your school for Student Activities, complete the online registration form and pay by credit card or E-check (ACH). Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email that includes information on how to access the Student Activities handbooks and resources.
EARLY REGISTRATION FEE: Sept 1 through Nov 30 - $60 per event
LATE REGISTRATION FEE: After Dec 1 - $90 per event
Note: The Student Activities program is a member benefit of ACSI. Your school must be a current member of ACSI in order to participate. If you are not yet an ACSI member, please contact your Divisional Office, or visit ACSI Membership for more information.
Chair/Host Site Information
The ACSI Student Activities program is dependent on member schools serving as Chairpersons for events! In order to fully serve all of the schools and students who wish to participate in Student Activities, we are always interested in adding additional events!
Here are just a few benefits of serving as an ACSI Student Activities Chairperson:
- Receive financial discounts on School Registration Fees. (Student participation fees still apply.)
- Event chairs earn a "thank you" honorarium.
- Hosts have the opportunity to market their school.
- Enable schools within your community to broaden their students' education experience.
- Create a friendly competition that brings out the best and sharpens all involved.
- Experience the satisfaction of a "job well done".
Thank you for considering serving other member schools by becoming the next ACSI Student Activities Chairperson! For more information, contact a Student Activities team member.
If ready to confirm your school as a host site for the upcoming school year, please submit your the online Chair/Host Site Confirmation Form.
All questions regarding Student Activities may be directed to the ACSI Student Activities team.