2023-24 Digital Event Submissions Deadlines:
- Creative Writing Festivals - February 23, 2024
- Math Olympics* - March 8, 2024
The submissions deadlines listed above apply to all digital events within each respective category. School Coordinators will upload Creative Writing entries to the ACSI Student E-vents platform on or before the submissions deadline. Digital Math Olympics events are not hosted on the E-vents platform. School Coordinators will email School Tabulation Sheets to the Math Olympics Chairperson on or before the submissions deadline.
*Though Math Olympics is a digital event, it is not hosted on the E-vents Platform.
Chairperson/Host Site Volunteer
The event opportunities provided by ACSI Student Leadership & Learning depend upon individuals and schools who are willing to volunteer to serve as Chairpersons and Host Sites for the numerous events scheduled annually. We couldn’t do it without you!
As a thank you, here are a few benefits of serving as an ACSI Student Leadership & Learning Chairperson/Host:
- Get first access to Student Leadership & Learning event registration.
- School registration fee is waived for the event Chair. (Student participation fees still apply.)
- Receive a "thank you" honorarium.
- Enable member schools to broaden their students' education experience.
- Create a friendly competition or experience that brings out the best and sharpens all involved.
Thank you for considering serving other member schools by becoming the next ACSI Student Leadership & Learning Chairperson! For more information, contact a Student Leadership & Learning team member.
Please complete the following form to confirm the event(s) you're willing to Chair/Host within the upcoming school year.