The Student Success Center exists to strengthen Christian schools and equip Christian educators as they endeavor to address the plight of educationally disenfranchised children. The goal is to provide all children with an education that is distinctly Christian.
The Third Dimension In Education
For nearly 50 years this nation has embarked on a concerted effort to educate children with a particular concentration on poor children, children of color, and children who are educationally and socially disadvantaged. These children are summarily referred to as educational.
New School Resource
We highly recommend these resources from EdChoice. The foundation was founded in 1996 by Milton and Rose D. Friedman to advance a system of K-12 education in which all parents regardless of race, origin, or family income are free to choose a learning environment that is best for their children.
We've chosen the following documents to assist you in designing your school:
- School Choice In America Dashboard
- Interactive Dashboard Highlighting States With School Choice Programs
- 2008 Fifty Educational Markets-Friedman
- A Playbook of State Laws and Regulations Governing Private Schools
- Where Governor's Stand On School Choice 2018
- Governor's Views On School Choice in 2018
- 2018 How To Tell If You Can Afford Private School
- Find Out If Your Family Is Eligible For Your State's School Choice Program
- 2014 What's In The "School Starter Checklist?"
- Meeting the Private Education Regulations in State with School Choice
- Yellowstone-Tips for Starting Inner-City Christian School
Student Success Center
BOSS Tools were developed with the Student Success Center in mind. Topics were chosen to assist administrators and teachers with school improvement and student academic success. They are BOSS Tools because they provide a Basic Overview on topics, while additionally giving you the tools to conduct a Self-Assessment then administer Self-Implementation for resultant change in your school.
- Best Practices For A.C.E. Students
- Equip Staff, Enrich Students and Develop an Effective School for students
- Student Academic Assimilation For Students
- Steps to Assimilate Low-Performing Students into a Rigorous Academic Program
- Teaching Reading To Students (The BOSS Literacy Tool)
- Providing the "how" of teaching literacy
For additional information or to contact the Student Success Center email: email@example.com
Starting a school is a major undertaking, and ACSI is committed to assisting you every step of the way.
- Yellowstone Academy Case Study
- For additional information e-mail the Student Success Center team.
Vernard T Gant, Director