Grow as a Leader and Develop Your Career
Training, mentorship, and community are just a few of the benefits of Leadership U. Your coursework can also earn you graduate credits from Cairn University and continuing education units through ACSI. That's how Leadership U helps you grow as a leader and develop your career—because we believe that having stronger leaders in Christian schools is good for your students, your staff, and the kingdom.
Earn Graduate Credit at Cairn University
Cairn University leaders believe the need for men and women of character who are biblically minded, well-educated, and professionally competent is great. A Cairn education prepares graduates to meet that need.
Your participation in Leadership U can be applied toward a Master of Science in Education at Cairn University. The Leadership U courses will be used to fill the twelve required credits of graduate education electives.
- Campus requirements: LU sessions only
- Online requirements: Online options available
- LU transfer credits: 12
- Cost to continue your MS in Education degree with Cairn: 50% off published tuition rate for Christian educators
- Total cost for 12 credits of LU courses: $2,000 ($166.67 per credit hour, school year 2019/2020)
- Credits required: 36–42 hours
Earn Continuing Education Units through ACSI
The CEUs provided through ACSI are a measure of your ongoing training and count toward your ACSI credentials.
Leadership U provides 13 CEUs toward ACSI certification.
- Session 1: 5 CEUs
- Session 2: 5 CEUs
- Session 3: 5 CEUs
To learn more about the graduate program click here.