Church Mutual insures about 700 ACSI customers across the United States. Through this partnership, your member school is eligible for a 5 percent partnership discount on your multi-peril policy (except in select states where not allowed by law) and given the opportunity to earn safety dividends based on the collective experience of all participating ACSI members.
Church Mutual is the largest insurer of religious organizations in the nation, insuring more than twice as many as its nearest competitor. Church Mutual's multi-peril policy provides customized protection for your school or college based on your unique needs. Their staff can also assist you with your other insurance needs including: workers' compensation; umbrella liability; commercial auto, flood, and international travel assistance.
As an ACSI member, you can receive the following Church Mutual value-added services:
- On-site risk analysis of your facilities and activities, including recommendations for coverage based on your unique needs
- Safety materials for schools, all available at no cost
- Background screening at substantially reduced prices
- Award-winning customer service
- Fast and fair claim settlement
For more information, please contact Church Mutual by emailing Shannon Worlin or calling her at 800.826.0006, extension 4510.
As you may already know, on June 26, 2015, The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruled that the right of same-sex couples to marry is part of the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of due process and equal protection of the laws of the United States. What does the marriage equality decision of the Supreme Court mean for your organization?
In the landmark 5/4 decision, the Court concluded that "the right to marry is a fundamental right inherent in the liberty of the person, and under Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment couples of the same sex may not be deprived of that right and that liberty." We understand that this is a very complicated topic and as the industry leader of religious and faith-based institutions, Church Mutual would like to extend the invitation to join us and industry experts in a set of three educational webinars related to same-sex marriage.
Register today and discover what the landmark ruling means to religious and faith-based organizations. Share the latest insights from thought leaders with expertise in legal, religious and insurance-related issues. Learn how to prepare your organization in light of the ruling.
· Wednesday, Sept. 16: Richard Hammar - SCOTUS Ruling - What Every Faith-Based Organization Should Know o Mr. Hammar is an attorney, CPA, and author specializing in legal and tax issues for churches and clergy. A graduate of Harvard Law School, he is also the author of several books and senior editor of Church Law & Tax Report.
· Thursday, Oct. 8: James Friedman - How Can Faith-Based Organizations Reduce Risks Associated with the Same-Sex Marriage Law? o Mr. Friedman is the leader of the Insurance and Reinsurance Working Group and a co-leader of the Litigation team in Godfrey Kahn's Madison, Wisconsin office. He focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on insurance coverage.
· Friday, Nov. 6: Mark Chopko - SCOTUS Ruling v. State Laws & Organizational Practices o Mr. Chopko chairs the Stradley Ronon's nonprofit and religious organizations practice group. He joined their firm in 2007 after serving for more than 20 years as general counsel for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and nearly eight years as a regulatory attorney in Washington D.C.
Register now at www.churchmutual.com. We are excited to present this educational, thought leadership webinar series and spaces will fill fast.