The following job postings are for employment at ACSI headquarters or regional offices. ACSI does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability.
Relocation expenses are generally not reimbursed unless specifically noted in a job posting.
All interested applicants must complete the online application process using the Apply Now box on the right side of the posting page. For any questions regarding our online application process, please contact Human Resources.
ACSI Employment and Diversity Statement
ACSI is committed to the recruitment and hiring of people reflecting diversity throughout the association on all levels. We believe that
- God has redeemed for Himself through the blood of His Son, people "out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation;" (Rev. 5:9)
- the Gospel of Jesus Christ is "good news" to the poor, the brokenhearted, the captives, the blind, and the oppressed; (Luke 4:18) and
- unity in diversity is rooted in the character and nature of God and is a creational norm. (Gen. 1–11)
The employment of staff at ACSI is clearly one of the most significant responsibilities with which management has been charged. To achieve our mission, ACSI engages in work that is strategically implemented by men and women whom we believe God has called to serve in these various roles of governance, leadership, and the delivery of the determined programs and services. Therefore, we will pursue for employment those exhibiting the following requisite criteria who
- are committed followers of Christ,
- reflect a lifestyle consistent with a biblically integrated perspective as a Christian role model, and
- have the skills and professional qualifications to effectively carry out the responsibilities of the given position.
ACSI therefore encourages any individual meeting these requisite criteria to consider applying for a position. Moreover, ACSI as an organization commits to
- actively promote Christ-centered education for children who are socially and economically disadvantaged and are victimized by racial and cultural discrimination;
- enable and encourage Christian schools worldwide to effectively educate and bring the love of Christ to those children who represent "the least of these;"
- demonstrate a strong commitment to gender and racial diversity by actively recruiting and hiring staff reflecting such on all levels throughout ACSI; and
- reflect the ethnic diversity of God's kingdom and ACSI schools worldwide through the association's publications, products, services, and programs.
ACSI is seeking appropriately qualified, committed Christian candidates for these positions. We have a strong commitment to gender and racial diversity and especially welcome applications from women and members of minority groups.
ACSI and Colson Center Partner on New Worldview Training for Christian Educators
July 27, 2020
ACSI and the Colson Center are pleased to announce a new partnership designed to provide guidance for teaching worldviews, culture, and cultural engagement. The two organizations will collaborate on a 10-hour digital Professional Development program for Christian schools.