Applicants - Please Read This Notice
We are experiencing some temporary issues in the question section of the application with text answers that have been copied and pasted or have some types of punctuation. If the message The value does not appear to be valid appears in red following an answer and you cannot move forward, you may copy the question(s) and answer(s) into an extra page in your Cover Letter and type an answer of See Cover Letter. This should allow you to proceed. If you need additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.
Thank you for your patience as we work with our vendor to address these issues.
The following job postings are for employment at ACSI headquarters or are remote and performed from a home office. ACSI does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability.
Relocation expenses are generally not reimbursed unless specifically noted in a job posting.
ACSI Employment and Diversity Statement
ACSI is committed to the recruitment and hiring of people reflecting diversity throughout the association on all levels. We believe that
- God has redeemed for Himself through the blood of His Son, people "out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation;" (Rev. 5:9)
- the Gospel of Jesus Christ is "good news" to the poor, the brokenhearted, the captives, the blind, and the oppressed; (Luke 4:18) and
- unity in diversity is rooted in the character and nature of God and is a creational norm. (Gen. 1–11)
The employment of staff at ACSI is clearly one of the most significant responsibilities with which management has been charged. To achieve our mission, ACSI engages in work that is strategically implemented by men and women whom we believe God has called to serve in these various roles of governance, leadership, and the delivery of the determined programs and services. Therefore, we will pursue for employment those exhibiting the following requisite criteria who
- are committed followers of Christ,
- reflect a lifestyle consistent with a biblically integrated perspective as a Christian role model, and
- have the skills and professional qualifications to effectively carry out the responsibilities of the given position.
ACSI therefore encourages any individual meeting these requisite criteria to consider applying for a position. Moreover, ACSI as an organization commits to
- actively promote Christ-centered education for children who are socially and economically disadvantaged and are victimized by racial and cultural discrimination;
- enable and encourage Christian schools worldwide to effectively educate and bring the love of Christ to those children who represent "the least of these;"
- demonstrate a strong commitment to gender and racial diversity by actively recruiting and hiring staff reflecting such on all levels throughout ACSI; and
- reflect the ethnic diversity of God's kingdom and ACSI schools worldwide through the association's publications, products, services, and programs.
ACSI is seeking appropriately qualified, committed Christian candidates for these positions. We have a strong commitment to gender and racial diversity and especially welcome applications from women and members of minority groups.
- ACSI Hires Distinguished Oxford Ph.D. Scholar and Cross-Cultural Ministry Leader as Global Division Director for Africa January 5, 2023
- ACSI Partners with Classic Learning Initiatives to Provide Christian Schools with a Unique College Readiness Assessment Option November 29, 2022