The following job postings are for employment at ACSI headquarters or regional offices. ACSI does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability.
Relocation expenses are generally not reimbursed unless specifically noted in a job posting.
All interested applicants must complete the online application process using the Apply Now box on the right side of the posting page. For any questions regarding our online application process, please contact Human Resources.
ACSI Employment and Diversity Statement
ACSI is committed to the recruitment and hiring of people reflecting diversity throughout the association on all levels. We believe that
- God has redeemed for Himself through the blood of His Son, people "out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation;" (Rev. 5:9)
- the Gospel of Jesus Christ is "good news" to the poor, the brokenhearted, the captives, the blind, and the oppressed; (Luke 4:18) and
- unity in diversity is rooted in the character and nature of God and is a creational norm. (Gen. 1–11)
The employment of staff at ACSI is clearly one of the most significant responsibilities with which management has been charged. To achieve our mission, ACSI engages in work that is strategically implemented by men and women whom we believe God has called to serve in these various roles of governance, leadership, and the delivery of the determined programs and services. Therefore, we will pursue for employment those exhibiting the following requisite criteria who
- are committed followers of Christ,
- reflect a lifestyle consistent with a biblically integrated perspective as a Christian role model, and
- have the skills and professional qualifications to effectively carry out the responsibilities of the given position.
ACSI therefore encourages any individual meeting these requisite criteria to consider applying for a position. Moreover, ACSI as an organization commits to
- actively promote Christ-centered education for children who are socially and economically disadvantaged and are victimized by racial and cultural discrimination;
- enable and encourage Christian schools worldwide to effectively educate and bring the love of Christ to those children who represent "the least of these;"
- demonstrate a strong commitment to gender and racial diversity by actively recruiting and hiring staff reflecting such on all levels throughout ACSI; and
- reflect the ethnic diversity of God's kingdom and ACSI schools worldwide through the association's publications, products, services, and programs.
ACSI is seeking appropriately qualified, committed Christian candidates for these positions. We have a strong commitment to gender and racial diversity and especially welcome applications from women and members of minority groups.
Purposeful Design Publications Releases New Dr. Alan Pue Book Highlighting the Importance of Christian Schooling and Discipling the Next Generation
“Rethinking Discipleship,” by Dr. Alan Pue, explores the importance of the Christian community in helping youth develop a lifelong relationship with Christ so they can truly flourish.
According to Dr. Larry Taylor, ACSI President, the book’s foundation is aligned with ACSI’s Flourishing Initiative—to cultivate a school culture that glorifies Christ and excels in knowing Him and making Him known.
“‘Rethinking Discipleship’ is a thought-provoking resource uniting parents, ministry leaders and Christian educators to shepherd children’s hearts and weave faith into every aspect of life,” Taylor said.
Throughout the text, Pue shows how the effective journey of discipleship is framed by biblical principles and is supported through the collaborative efforts of home, church and school.
“Readers will embark on a holistic, comprehensive, theologically driven exploration of one of the most significant issues of our time,” Pue said. “Evidence suggests the necessity of Christian schools to establish a firm foundation so that students are set up to have an eternal relationship with Christ.”
Pue has written two other books on Christian schooling that are available on the PDP website, “Rethinking Sustainability” and “Rethinking Strategic Planning.”
The new “Rethinking Discipleship” is available for purchase on the PDP site in digital and softcover format.
To learn more about PDP, please visit the website at purposefuldesign.com or connect with the ACSI Care Team by calling (800) 367-0798 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since the mid-1980s, Purposeful Design Publications (PDP), a division of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), has provided resources and assessments, including academically rigorous textbooks that are intentionally rooted in biblical truth to equip schools and educators with the tools to eternally transform the hearts and minds of children.
Follow PDP on Facebook.
About Dr. Alan Pue:
Dr. Alan Pue has spent a lifetime in Christian schooling as a student, teacher, coach, head of school, pastor, and for five years as Provost of The Master’s College (now University) in Santa Clarita, California. He currently serves as President of The Barnabas Group, Inc. providing strategic/scenario planning, leadership development, and governance training assistance to Christian schools and other faith-based organizations. He has been a featured speaker at hundreds of conferences worldwide and is the author of three books– “Rethinking Sustainability: A Strategic Financial Model for Christian Schools,” “Rethinking Strategic Planning for Christian Schools,” and “Rethinking Discipleship: Why Christian Schooling Matters.” He is also a co-founder of ACSI’s Leadership University.
Learn more about Dr. Pue by visiting The Barnabas Group website.