Certification Documents and Requirements
The current turnaround time is approximately 2-3 weeks.
On this page you will find information on:
ACSI Certificates are now issued digitally! Applicants will receive an e-mail once their certificate is issued with information concerning how to login to Certification Reivew in order to access, view, and print the digital copy of the certificate.
First Year K–12 faculty and administrators have a grace period for the first school year they are hired. Please check with your administrator before applying for certification. Early Education certification with ACSI is not a requirement for accreditation.
- ACSI Online Certification Application
(Credit Card payments only)
- ACSI Printable Certification Application
(Check or Money Order only)
Certification Application Fee: $75
Beginning September 1, 2018, ACSI requires official transcripts for all initial applicants and any newly submitted coursework for individuals renewing. (Any transcripts already on file with ACSI will not need to be resubmitted.)
- Current CPoE Checklist (Please note: Both halves of this checklist are required to be completed in order to fulfill the Christian Philosophy of Education requirement for ACSI certification.)
- CPoE Alternative Model (This redirects to the FAQ page with information regarding the Alternative Model CPoE at the bottom, including a link for applying for the Alternative Model CPoE.)
Early Education Requirements
- Secondary - Content Area Emphasis
- Canadian (coming soon)
- All Levels Teacher
- (Art, Computer, ELL, Foreign Language, Library/Media, Music, Physical Education, Reading, Special Education)
- Specialist Teacher
- (Art, Computer, ELL, Foreign Language, Library/Media, Music, Physical Education) We now accept NILD Certificaton toward partial fulfillment of the Specialist semester hour requirements for those seeking certification in a related area. Please see a more detailed description here: NILD Acceptance.
- Bible Specialist
- School Counselor
- We now accept NACCAP Certification toward partial fulfillment of the educational studies requirements for those seeking School Counselor certification. Please see a more detailed description here: NACCAP Acceptance.
- Athletic Director
- We now accept NIAAA CAA Certificaton toward partial fulfillment of the educational studies requirements for those seeking Athletic Director certification. Please see a more detailed description here: NIAAA Acceptance.
Certification Training Video 1 - Applying for an Initial ACSI Certificate (approximately 6 minutes)
Certification Training Video 2 - Renewing a Temporary Certificate (approximately 7 min.)
Certification Training Video 3 - Renewing and Upgrading a Standard Certificate (approximately 6 minutes)
Certification Training Video #4 - What to Do if Your Application is Returned (approximately 5 1/2 minutes)
Certification Training Video #5 - Changing or Adding Certification Areas (5 minutes)
*If you have trouble downloading the PDF documents, you may need a newer version of Adobe Reader.*