The current turn-around time is approximately 3 weeks.
ACSI Certificates are now issued digitally! Applicants will receive an e-mail once their certificate is issued with information concerning how to login and access the digital copy of the certificate.
First Year K–12 faculty and administrators have a grace period for the first school year they are hired. Please check with your administrator before applying for certification. Early Education certification with ACSI is not a requirement for accreditation.
- ACSI Online Certification Application
(Credit Card payments only)
- ACSI Printable Certification Application
(Check or Money Order only)
Certification Application Fee: $75
Beginning September 1, 2018, ACSI requires official transcripts for all initial applicants and any newly submitted coursework for individuals renewing. (Any transcripts already on file with ACSI will not need to be resubmitted.)
Christian Philosophy of Education (CPoE) Checklist
- Current CPoE Checklist (Please note: Both halves of this checklist are required to be completed in order to fulfill the Christian Philosophy of Education requirement for ACSI certification.)
- CPoE Alternative Model (This redirects to the FAQ page with information regarding the Alternative Model CPoE at the bottom, including a link for applying for the Alternative Model CPoE.)
*This prior philosophy checklist published in 2013, as well as the ACSI Truth Project Philosophy Option completed through an ACSI approved site facilitator, will only be accepted if completed and signed by an administrator prior to September 1, 2018. If completed prior to September 1, 2018, the applicant may keep the checklist on hand until the time of his/her certification renewal. Older philosophy checklists which include series by Dr. Jack Layman or Dr. Ollie Gibbs are no longer accepted.
Equivalency Report Provider List
Certification 'How To' Videos (Stay tuned - more to come!)
Certification Training Video 1 - Applying for an Initial ACSI Certificate (approximately 6 minutes)
Certification Training Video 2 - Renewing a Temporary Certificate (approximately 7 min.)
Certification Training Video 3 - Renewing and Upgrading a Standard Certificate (approximately 6 minutes)
Early Education Requirements
- All Levels Teacher
- (Art, Computer, ELL, Foreign Language, Library/Media, Music, Physical Education, Reading, Special Education)
- Specialist Teacher
- (Art, Computer, ELL, Foreign Language, Library/Media, Music, Physical Education) We now accept NILD Certificaton toward partial fulfillment of the Specialist semester hour requirements for those seeking certification in a related area. Please see a more detailed description here: NILD Acceptance.
- Bible Specialist
- School Counselor
- We now accept NACCAP Certification toward partial fulfillment of the educational studies requirements for those seeking School Counselor certification. Please see a more detailed description here: NACCAP Acceptance.
- Athletic Director
- We now accept NIAAA CAA Certificaton toward partial fulfillment of the educational studies requirements for those seeking Athletic Director certification. Please see a more detailed description here: NIAAA Acceptance.
*If you have trouble downloading the PDF documents, you may need a newer version of Adobe Reader.*