Career Service and Achievement Award
The nomination period for the 2018-2019 school year is now open until March 16, 2019.
This award recognizes teachers and administrators at the preschool through 12th grade level who are entering formal retirement at the conclusion of the present school year (2018/19) and who have spent a significant portion of their education career in Christian schooling.
(Nominees must meet all criteria to be eligible for this award.)
- A minimum of 35 years of service in education, with at least 25 of those years in Christian schools and;
- A minimum of 10 years of consecutive service in the same Christian school/system and;
- Entrance into formal retirement from Christian school service at the conclusion of the 2017/18 school year.
- For non-administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a bachelor's degree or formal credentials, or
- For administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a master's degree or formal administrator credentials.
Nominations submitted by March 16, 2019 will receive a packet in time for any school celebration that you may have planned.
Please fill out the nomination form below. Questions? Contact Steve Babbitt at 719-528-6906 ext 225 or email.