Career Service and Achievement Award
March 16, 2018 nomination deadline is fast approaching!
Nominations are now being accepted for the ACSI Career Service and Achievement Award. This award recognizes teachers and administrators at the preschool through 12th grade level who are entering formal retirement at the conclusion of the present school year (2017/18) and who have spent a significant portion of their education career in Christian schooling.
(Nominees must meet all criteria to be eligible for this award.)
- A minimum of 35 years of service in education, with at least 25 of those years in Christian schools and;
- A minimum of 10 years of consecutive service in the same Christian school/system and;
- Entrance into formal retirement from Christian school service at the conclusion of the 2017/18 school year.
- For non-administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a bachelor's degree or formal credentials, or
- For administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a master's degree or formal administrator credentials.
Nominations accepted by March 16, 2018 will receive packet a month later in time for school celebration that you may have planned. (Second deadline May 1)
Please fill out the nomination form below. Questions? Contact Steve Babbitt at 719-528-6906 ext 225 or email.