ACSI Career Service and Achievement Award
This award recognizes teachers and administrators at the preschool through 12th grade level who are entering formal retirement at the conclusion of the 2019-2020 school year and who have spent a significant portion of their education career in Christian schooling.
(Nominees must meet all criteria to be eligible for this award.)
- A minimum of 35 years of service in education, with at least 25 of those years in Christian schools and;
- A minimum of 10 years of consecutive service in the same Christian school/system and;
- Entrance into formal retirement from Christian school service at the conclusion of the 2019-2020 school year.
- For non-administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a bachelor's degree or formal credentials, or
- For administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a master's degree or formal administrator credentials.
The nomination period for the 2019-2020 school year is through March 27, 2020, for guarantee of receipt of award components in early May 2020.
For nominations received between March 28 and April 11, 2020, every effort will be made to have all the award components available for the desired presentation event, but no guarantee is offered that the engraved acrylic paperweight will arrive in time. If it is not available in time for the presentation event, it will be sent separately to arrive at a later date.
For nominations received after April 11, 2020, every effort will be made to have the paper components of the award available in time for the desired presentation event, but the engraved acrylic paperweight will not be ordered or shipped until the 2020-2021 school year nomination season.