ACSI Student Activities
ACSI Student Activities enhance learning beyond the classroom by equipping Christian schools and educators while challenging students toward God-honoring applications of their leadership skills, fine art talents, and academic abilities.
- To provide incentives for students to develop skills necessary for Christian leadership.
- To facilitate students’ learning process.
- To help develop the skills to be an effective communicator.
- To provide a gauge to determine how effectively each school has prepared students in these activities.
- To provide a degree of competition to develop participants’ composure and confidence.
- To provide for a time of fun and fellowship with other Christian young people.
District events vary from region to region, and some regions will have additional activities. Events are available for all age groups—elementary, junior high, and senior high students. Click on your region below for more details and resources.