Leadership Conferences Exhibitor Contract and Registration
2020 ACSI Leadership Conferences Exhibit Space Contract
Exhibit Space Contract Exhibitor Terms and Conditions:
Not every Early Education Conference location will have exhibitors. Only those locations offering exhibitor spaces are noted on the registration form.
Exhibitors must submit a completed online registration form indicating their event site(s) of choice and payment option. Completion and submission of the online registration form will indicate and confirm that the exhibitor has read and has agreed to all of the terms and conditions outlined in this document. If there are any questions or concerns regarding any of the information contained in this document, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.892.4259.
ACSI assigns exhibit spaces on a first-come, first-served basis after receipt of exhibitor application and accompanying payment and acceptance of the application by ACSI. ACSI reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor application for any reason. Consideration will be taken to try to prevent competitor exhibitors from being placed directly next to one another. (Be sure to indicate any competitors of concern on the registration form.) Exhibitors who have not paid in full for their booth will not be allowed to exhibit.
Exhibitor Booth Description:
Exhibitor booth space will include one 6'x3' or 8'x3' table (size determined by event site), with at least one chair.
Electrical Access for Booth Location:
While most event sites are able to provide electrical access to many or most booth locations, and ACSI will do its best to accommodate those requesting electrical access when assigning booths, ACSI cannot guarantee electrical service to all those requesting it at a particular event site.
Payment for all requested booth space is due net 30 days of date of invoice OR before the first scheduled event date (whichever comes first). Exhibitor may not be allowed to exhibit if payment in full has not been made prior to date of exhibit. Payment options are as follows:
- Mail payment to 731 Chapel Hills Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Call and make payment via CC or Bank Account to Sheila Alderson, ACSI A/R Accountant, at 719.867.0140 or ACSI Member Care at 800.367.0798.
- Account# 9217450197
- Routing/ABA# 102000076
- Email remittance advice to email@example.com
Exhibitor Non-Compete/Sales of Products Guidelines:
- Companies/businesses that market products or services that directly compete with products and services of the Association will not be permitted to exhibit at ACSI-sponsored events/activities. This includes but is not limited to textbook publishers who produce instructional materials that directly compete with instructional materials produced by ACSI/Purposeful Design Publications.
- Fund raising organizations that employ a philosophical approach to fund development that uses students as sales agents to sell products or services will not be permitted. In addition, the specific sale of products or services as an end in themselves and not specifically connected to the educational mission of a Christian school will not be given an audience at ACSI events.
If you have any questions as to whether or not your product is in alignment with this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.892.4259.
Multiple Venue Discounts:
- Reserve 3-4 locations with initial registration, receive 10% discount off of total amount due.
- Reserve 5 locations with initial registration, receive 25% discount off of total amount due.
To qualify for the discount, the vendor must pay ALL fees for registered events in full prior to the start of the first event. Payments on discounted fees are non-refundable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 60 or more days before booth setup Less $25.00
- 8–59 days before booth setup Less 50%
- 7 or fewer days before booth setup
No Refunds will be given unless cancellation is submitted in writing to either the ACSI Exhibit Coordinator at email@example.com. Payments on discounted registration fees are non-refundable.
Additional Terms of Contract:
Visual access to surrounding exhibitor spaces must not be unreasonably blocked by an exhibitor. Exhibitors much check with the ACSI regional director responsible for a particular site for permission to exceed assigned exhibit space.
ACSI has reserved the right to require exhibitors to remove from their displays any item or sign that does not conform to the moral standard, tone, or general standards of ACSI or the evangelical Christian school movement as solely determined by ACSI.
The exhibitor agrees that the exhibit shall be set up and maintained through the duration of the event in full compliance with the terms of this contract. ACSI reserves the right to reject, eject, or prohibit any exhibit in whole or part, or any exhibitor or exhibitor representatives, with our without giving cause. In such a case, ACSI's liability shall not exceed the return of the exhibit fee to the exhibitor in the amount that is unused at the time of ejection.
As a contractual condition of exhibiting at an ACSI event, an exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to the exhibit site or for injuries to any person at the site that result from any act or omission of the exhibitor. An exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ACSI and its employees and the event site owners, managers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any damages or charges resulting from exhibitor use on the property. An exhibitor's liability shall include all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from, out of, or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees that arise from or out of the exhibitor's occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or site location.
As a contractual condition of exhibiting at an ACSI event, the Exhibitor shall hold ACSI and its employees harmless for the possible loss of exhibitor equipment, merchandise, or other materials from an exhibitor's display. Exhibitors are strongly discouraged from bringing minor children onto the event site property.
Exhibitors disregarding this request shall be totally responsible for the supervision of such children. Exhibitors are also responsible for any damages caused by the children and for any medical costs for injuries incurred by the children at the event site.
Exhibitors using sound equipment must make sure that the sound does not disturb neighboring displays. Sound projection should be confined to the limits of the booth.
Please fill out the form below. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.892.4259.
- ACSI Launches New Flourishing Schools Institute for Christian School Leaders March 1, 2021
- ACSI Announces Establishment of New Strategic Incubator February 22, 2021
- ACSI and Axis Partner to Help Educators and Parents Stay Current with Youth Culture February 16, 2021
- ACSI Unites Educators Around the World in Annual Day of Prayer for Christian Schools February 9, 2021
- ACSI and Ron Blue Institute Partner to Offer Biblical Personal Finance Course to Christian School Students January 27, 2021
- Purposeful Design Publications Introduces New Science Grade 1 Textbooks January 26, 2021
- ACSI Releases Findings from Latest COVID-19 Survey of Christian Schools Nationwide December 10, 2020
- ACSI Announces Appointment of New Associate Vice President of Global Strategic Development November 16, 2020
- ACSI Announces Key Changes to Communication and Engagement Staff Structure October 19, 2020
- ACSI Announces Appointment of New CIO October 7, 2020
- ACSI Announces Leadership Divisional, Professional Development Staff Transitions September 29, 2020
ACSI Charts New Strategic Direction Established on Advancing, Access, and Advocacy
September 8, 2020
In response to the changing needs of its members and of Christian educators in a rapidly-evolving landscape, the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) is renewing its commitment to Christian schools and teachers by embarking on a new strategic direction characterized by three foundational pillars of Advancing, Access, and Advocacy.
ACSI Announces Changes to Senior Leadership Team, Eastern Division
August 25, 2020
ACSI is pleased to announce the promotion of Dr. David Balik to the position of Vice President of USA. Balik most recently served as ACSI’s Senior Director, Eastern Division and Southeast Regional Director for five years.
ACSI Appoints New VP for Public Policy, General Counsel
August 18, 2020
ACSI is pleased to announce the appointment of Stephen Novotny as its new Vice President for Public Policy and General Counsel. Combining his unique background in both the legal profession and Christian school administration, Novotny will focus on protecting and promoting the interests of ACSI and its member schools.
ACSI releases findings from nationwide survey of Christian schools’ reopening plans and outlook for the fall
August 12, 2020
The Association of Christian Schools International is pleased to announce the release of data from its second nationwide survey of Christian schools’ responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, with a specific focus on reopening plans and the financial outlook for fall 2020. Nearly 550 Christian schools representing diverse geographic locations and school sizes responded to the survey, which was conducted in late July.
ACSI and Colson Center Partner on New Worldview Training for Christian Educators
July 27, 2020
ACSI and the Colson Center are pleased to announce a new partnership designed to provide guidance for teaching worldviews, culture, and cultural engagement. The two organizations will collaborate on a 10-hour digital Professional Development program for Christian schools.