Your search for amazing candidates is hitting the road this Fall!
We are thrilled to be hosting an in-person tour with stops at three top Christian universities: Liberty University, Dallas Baptist University, and Grand Canyon University. International school recruiters will have the opportunity to meet students, faculty, and admission staff as well as tour each campus. Recruiters will also have the opportunity to participate in discussion panels to share more about their schools and teaching internationally.
Here's what's new about this event:
- Brazen event platform: we are using Brazen to allow recruiters to showcase their schools virtually as well as in-person at their tables. Job seekers will be required to register which will then direct them to the virtual "lobby" where they will be able to browse employers before the in-person job fairs.
- Candidate Hub on Brazen: employers will be able to track connections with job seekers by collecting emails, taking notes, and then recording next steps with each candidate (moving forward for interview, not a good fit, etc.) Employers can then reach out to candidates directly from the event platform and begin email conversations.
Liberty Fair Day: 7 November (Tuesday):
- 9:00 - 10:30am: Check-In with ACSI and Booth Setup
- 10:30 - 11:30am: LU Admissions & Graduate Admissions Presentation
- 11:30am - 12:45pm: Catered Lunch
- 1:00 - 4:00pm: Job Fair
- 4:00 - 5:00pm: Praise & Worship Time with Dr. Harvey Klamm
- 7:00 - 8:30pm: PACE Club Meeting (Professional Association of Christian Educators)
Travel Day: 8 November
Dallas Baptist Fair Day: 9 November (Thursday):
- 9:00 - 10:00am: Check-in w/ACSI & Booth Setup
- 10:00 - 10:15am: Welcome by DBU President, Dr. Adam Wright
- 10:15 - 11:00am: Presentation: The DBU Difference: International Affairs and the DBU Global Community
- 11:00am - 2:00pm: Job Fair (catered lunch served for job fair attendees and ACSI guests)
- 2:00 - 3:00pm: Campus Tour
- 3:00 4:00pm: Job Fair Breakdown
Travel Days: 10-12 November - travel days over weekend
GCU Pre-Fair Day: 13 November (Monday):
- 11:30am - 12:00pm: Check-In with ACSI
- 12:00 - 1:00pm: Lunch with College of Education Presentation with President Brian Mueller
- 1:00 - 2:00pm: Professional Development Workshop: International STEM Competition
- 2:15 - 3:30pm: Campus Tour (walking tour)
- 5:30pm: Dinner with Dan Egeler
GCU Fair Day: 14 November (Tuesday):
- 9:30am - 11:00am: Booth Setup
- 11:00am - 12:00pm: Admissions Q&A Lunch with Dean of the College of Education
- 1:00 - 6:00pm: Job Fair (outdoor with tents)
1. Liberty University Only: $175
2. Dallas Baptist University Only: $175
3. Grand Canyon University Only: $175
4. Liberty University and Dallas Baptist University: $325
5. Liberty University and Grand Canyon University: $325
6. Dallas Baptist University and Grand Canyon University: $325
7. All - Liberty University, Dallas Baptist University, and Grand Canyon University: $475
Non-Member Agency Registration:
1. Liberty University Only: $275
2. Dallas Baptist University Only: $275
3. Grand Canyon University Only: $275
4. Liberty University and Dallas Baptist University: $425
5. Liberty University and Grand Canyon University: $425
6. Dallas Baptist University and Grand Canyon University: $425
7. All - Liberty University, Dallas Baptist University, and Grand Canyon University: $575
We want to partner with you!
Partnering with ACSI for the 2023 International Job Fair Tour is a unique new opportunity to promote your organization to an audience of international school recruiters and college student job seekers. This job fair tour is a combination of three in-person job fairs at Liberty University, Dallas Baptist University, and Grand Canyon University, respectively. For the first time ever, we will be using an event app, Brazen, to also showcase the employers virtually through online virtual booths. This sponsorship opportunity allows you to have a virtual booth represented at each stop. Your organization will be given a virtual booth in a prime location to showcase content about your product or services as well as a spot on the lobby sidebar.
This $2,000 sponsorship opportunity is limited to 1 sponsor.
Please enter your information via this form and we will contact you with next steps as soon as possible.
*ACSI, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse or prohibit any vendor from participating in or otherwise exhibiting at a conference if such participation or exhibiting is contrary to or conflicts with ACSI's mission and values.
For questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
International Quick Links
- Home Page
- About Us
- Member Benefits
- International School Vacancies
- Global/International Student Activities
- Global/International Student Activities Staff
- Transcript Form
- Apostille Form
- Apostilles or Authentications for Accredited International Schools
- PFO2Go Online Course