Early Education Conference Advertising Order Form
2019-2020 ACSI Early Education Conference Advertising Contract and Order Form
ACSI Early Education Conferences are designed to provide development hours while also providing opportunities for leaders and teachers to engage, network, collaborate, and spend intentional time with national leaders in the EE field.
Advertisements (full page, half page and quarter page sizes) will be published in all of the Early Education Conference program notebooks that will be distributed to participants at each conference site.
All advertisement submissions are subject to ACSI approval.
Advertising Terms and Conditions:
Advertisement Order Form: Advertisers must submit a completed online order form (see below). Completion and submission of the online order form will indicate and confirm that the adveriser has read and has agreed to all of the terms and conditions outlined in this document. If there are any questions or concerns regarding any of the information contained in this document, please contact email@example.com or 888.892.4259.
Advertisement Specifications: Please see below.
Advertisement Artwork Due Date: August 1, 2019.
Payment Due: Payment for advertisment is due payable in full net 30 days or no later than November 27, 2019, whichever comes first. Advertisement will not be included in the publication if payment in full is not made prior to September 1, 2019. Payment options are as follows:
- Mail payment to 731 Chapel Hills Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Call and make payment via CC or Bank Account to Sheila Alderson, ACSI A/R Accountant, at 719.867.0140 or ACSI Member Care at 800.367.0798.
- Account# 9217450197
- Routing/ABA# 102000076
- Email remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Non-Compete/Sales of Products Guidelines:
- Companies/businesses that market products or services that directly compete with products and services of the Association will not be permitted to advertise. This includes but is not limited to textbook publishers who produce instructional materials that directly compete with instructional materials produced by ACSI/Purposeful Design Publications.
- Fundraising organizations that employ a philosophical approach to fund development that uses students as sales agents to sell products or services will not be permitted to advertise.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Cancellation of advertisment order must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. No refunds will be issued after November 27, 2019.
Please fill out the form below. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.892.4259.