PD Forum Advertising Contract and Order Form
2019 ACSI Professional Development (PD) Forum Advertising Contract and Order Form
ACSI PD Forums give Christian school educators the opportunity to connect with their peers, learn from nationally acclaimed experts, be refreshed through community and worship, earn continuing education units for certification, and return tot heir schools equipped with effective strategies to help their students. The PD Forums are held in the fall of the year at thirteen locations.
Advertisements (full page, half page and quarter page sizes) will be published in the Forum Notebook that will be distributed to all participants at the thirteen PD Forums.
All advertisement submissions are subject to ACSI approval.
Advertising Terms and Conditions:
Advertisement Order Form: Advertisers must submit a completed online order form (see below). Completion and submission of the online order form will indicate and confirm that the adveriser has read and has agreed to all of the terms and conditions outlined in this document. If there are any questions or concerns regarding any of the information contained in this document, please contact email@example.com or 888.892.4259.
Advertisement Specifications: Please see below.
Advertisement Artwork Due Date: July 15, 2019.
Payment Due: Payment for advertisment is due payable in full net 30 days from receipt of invoice. Advertisement will not be included in the publication if payment in full is not made prior to August 15, 2019. Payment options are as follows:
- Mail payment to 731 Chapel Hills Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Call and make payment via CC or Bank Account to Sheila Alderson, ACSI A/R Accountant, at 719.867.0140 or ACSI Member Care at 800.367.0798.
- Account# 9217450197
- Routing/ABA# 102000076
- Email remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Non-Compete/Sales of Products Guidelines:
- Companies/businesses that market products or services that directly compete with products and services of the Association will not be permitted to advertise. This includes but is not limited to textbook publishers who produce instructional materials that directly compete with instructional materials produced by ACSI/Purposeful Design Publications.
- Fundraising organizations that employ a philosophical approach to fund development that uses students as sales agents to sell products or services will not be permitted to advertise.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Cancellation of advertisment order must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. No refunds will be issued after August 15, 2019.
Please fill out the form below. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.892.4259.