- Cairn University: A Christian university offering diverse academic programs and a dynamic college life experience intentionally centered on Christ and His Word.
- Christian Care Ministry/Medi-Share: Providing a variety of Medi-Share health care options for Christian schools.
- Exceed On-Line Marketing, LLC: Providing a variety of marketing, enrollment, and website solutions for Christian schools.
- Joshua Expeditions: Assisting Christian organizations to inspire purpose, develop leaders, and share Christ through travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Liberty University On-Line Academy: Serving Christian school worldwide by providing blended, on-line learning on their own campuses.
- My Online Academy: Providing a complete, online management system that allows the school to create their own online academy, including faith-based and biblical worldview courses.
- Rediker Software: Manage data, maximize communication, and inspire student success with our student information system.
- Sevenstar: On-line education solutions for Christian schools worldwide
- Word of Life Bible Institute: Educates and prepares students to make a difference in their communities and around the world through intensive biblical studies and practical ministry training, delivered in an accredited collegiate level program.
Purposeful Design Publications Releases New Dr. Alan Pue Book Highlighting the Importance of Christian Schooling and Discipling the Next Generation
“Rethinking Discipleship,” by Dr. Alan Pue, explores the importance of the Christian community in helping youth develop a lifelong relationship with Christ so they can truly flourish.
According to Dr. Larry Taylor, ACSI President, the book’s foundation is aligned with ACSI’s Flourishing Initiative—to cultivate a school culture that glorifies Christ and excels in knowing Him and making Him known.
“‘Rethinking Discipleship’ is a thought-provoking resource uniting parents, ministry leaders and Christian educators to shepherd children’s hearts and weave faith into every aspect of life,” Taylor said.
Throughout the text, Pue shows how the effective journey of discipleship is framed by biblical principles and is supported through the collaborative efforts of home, church and school.
“Readers will embark on a holistic, comprehensive, theologically driven exploration of one of the most significant issues of our time,” Pue said. “Evidence suggests the necessity of Christian schools to establish a firm foundation so that students are set up to have an eternal relationship with Christ.”
Pue has written two other books on Christian schooling that are available on the PDP website, “Rethinking Sustainability” and “Rethinking Strategic Planning.”
The new “Rethinking Discipleship” is available for purchase on the PDP site in digital and softcover format.
To learn more about PDP, please visit the website at purposefuldesign.com or connect with the ACSI Care Team by calling (800) 367-0798 or by emailing email@example.com.
Since the mid-1980s, Purposeful Design Publications (PDP), a division of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), has provided resources and assessments, including academically rigorous textbooks that are intentionally rooted in biblical truth to equip schools and educators with the tools to eternally transform the hearts and minds of children.
Follow PDP on Facebook.
About Dr. Alan Pue:
Dr. Alan Pue has spent a lifetime in Christian schooling as a student, teacher, coach, head of school, pastor, and for five years as Provost of The Master’s College (now University) in Santa Clarita, California. He currently serves as President of The Barnabas Group, Inc. providing strategic/scenario planning, leadership development, and governance training assistance to Christian schools and other faith-based organizations. He has been a featured speaker at hundreds of conferences worldwide and is the author of three books– “Rethinking Sustainability: A Strategic Financial Model for Christian Schools,” “Rethinking Strategic Planning for Christian Schools,” and “Rethinking Discipleship: Why Christian Schooling Matters.” He is also a co-founder of ACSI’s Leadership University.
Learn more about Dr. Pue by visiting The Barnabas Group website.