- Cairn University: A Christian university offering diverse academic programs and a dynamic college life experience intentionally centered on Christ and His Word.
- Christian Care Ministry/Medi-Share: Providing a variety of Medi-Share health care options for Christian schools.
- Exceed On-Line Marketing, LLC: Providing a variety of marketing, enrollment, and website solutions for Christian schools.
- Joshua Expeditions: Assisting Christian organizations to inspire purpose, develop leaders, and share Christ through travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Liberty University On-Line Academy: Serving Christian school worldwide by providing blended, on-line learning on their own campuses.
- My Online Academy: Providing a complete, online management system that allows the school to create their own online academy, including faith-based and biblical worldview courses.
- Rediker Software: Manage data, maximize communication, and inspire student success with our student information system.
- Sevenstar: On-line education solutions for Christian schools worldwide
- Word of Life Bible Institute: Educates and prepares students to make a difference in their communities and around the world through intensive biblical studies and practical ministry training, delivered in an accredited collegiate level program.
ACSI Charts New Strategic Direction Established on Advancing, Access, and Advocacy
September 8, 2020
In response to the changing needs of its members and of Christian educators in a rapidly-evolving landscape, the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) is renewing its commitment to Christian schools and teachers by embarking on a new strategic direction characterized by three foundational pillars of Advancing, Access, and Advocacy.
ACSI Announces Changes to Senior Leadership Team, Eastern Division
August 25, 2020
ACSI is pleased to announce the promotion of Dr. David Balik to the position of Vice President of USA. Balik most recently served as ACSI’s Senior Director, Eastern Division and Southeast Regional Director for five years.