- Cairn University: A Christian university offering diverse academic programs and a dynamic college life experience intentionally centered on Christ and His Word.
- Christian Care Ministry/Medi-Share: Providing a variety of Medi-Share health care options for Christian schools.
- Exceed On-Line Marketing, LLC: Providing a variety of marketing, enrollment, and website solutions for Christian schools.
- Joshua Expeditions: Assisting Christian organizations to inspire purpose, develop leaders, and share Christ through travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Liberty University On-Line Academy: Serving Christian school worldwide by providing blended, on-line learning on their own campuses.
- My Online Academy: Providing a complete, online management system that allows the school to create their own online academy, including faith-based and biblical worldview courses.
- Rediker Software: Manage data, maximize communication, and inspire student success with our student information system.
- Sevenstar: On-line education solutions for Christian schools worldwide
- Word of Life Bible Institute: Educates and prepares students to make a difference in their communities and around the world through intensive biblical studies and practical ministry training, delivered in an accredited collegiate level program.
ACSI Appoints New VP for Public Policy, General Counsel
August 18, 2020
ACSI is pleased to announce the appointment of Stephen Novotny as its new Vice President for Public Policy and General Counsel. Combining his unique background in both the legal profession and Christian school administration, Novotny will focus on protecting and promoting the interests of ACSI and its member schools.
ACSI releases findings from nationwide survey of Christian schools’ reopening plans and outlook for the fall
August 12, 2020
The Association of Christian Schools International is pleased to announce the release of data from its second nationwide survey of Christian schools’ responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, with a specific focus on reopening plans and the financial outlook for fall 2020. Nearly 550 Christian schools representing diverse geographic locations and school sizes responded to the survey, which was conducted in late July.