- Aligned Influence Consulting: Board governance, organizational and leadership development, and strategic planning
- All Belong Center for Inclusive Education: Partnering with you to help you include and serve students with diverse learning, behavioral, or cognitive needs regardless of their ability or disability.
- Arrow Leadership: Providing transformational programs and valuable resources to develop Christian leaders in education, church and parachurch ministries
- Azusa Pacific University: Choose from more than 200 on-line and on-campus programs, including bachelor's, bachelor's completion, master's doctorates, certificates and credentials.
- Bible IQ: Helping educate and disciple students via Bible trivia, verses, and quizzes, including a fun and free supplemental e-learning Bible quiz AR program.
- Campaments L'Arcada: Providing short term mission trips to Christian school coaches, players, and teachers in the country of Spain.
- Careers with a Purpose: Helping people discover their unique calling, receive directional wisdom, and explore your God-given gifts and abilities.
- Catalyst Leader Training: Providing schools with training in anti-bullying, personal character, and making good choices through their YouthMax program.
- Cedarville University: Preparing outstanding professionals who will use their in-demand skills and professional influence to make a difference for Jesus Christ.
- CFS Financial Solutions: Helping your school thrive during this time of unprecedented financial instability.
- Destiny Rescue: Educating students on the issue of human trafficking and connecting them to God's heart to defend the exploited and vulnerable.
- ELIC: Summer ESL opportunities in Asia for ACSI educators.
- Engaged Schools: Training teachers to equip students to reflect Christ.
- Engstrom Leadership Consulting: Providing team building and development, as well as executive coaching, strategic planning, and board governance training.
- Enrollment Catalyst: Providing enrollment and marketing coaching and consulting for Christian schools.
- eRate Program: Assisting private Christian schools in applying for and receiving maximized e-rate funding. Envision Life Academy: Partnering with schools to provide a comprehensive college and career coaching experience to help students discover who they are and what they were created to do.
- Every Student Sent/Campus Renewal: Providing resources to Christian school staff, students, and families to connect them to available college ministries and churches at nearly every United States university campus, as well as connecting with other fellow Christian students.
- Food for Orphans: Providing opportunities for students and schools to engage in ministering to orphans.
- Good Health for Good Works: Helping Christians take steps toward healthier living by using biblical principles related to good health.
- Integrus: Providing leadership and development trainings, coaching, and complimentary resources, as well as offering Capturing Kids Hearts suite of research-based trainings, tools, and processes.
- International Association for Creation: Helping students experience God's creation first-hand through biblical worldview education and hands-on classroom experiences with trained professionals. Offering FREE virtual tours of several Smithsonian Museums!
- International School Project: Equipping educators, developing leaders, and shaping generations through outreach conferences and discipleship.
- MB Reporting Service: Provides state reporting services for ACSI member schools in Indiana.
- Moody Bible Institute: Our objective is to train students to pull the truth from the pages of Scripture and immediately apply it practically in the world.
- More2Life: Providing schools and students with presentations on goal setting, drugs and alcohol prevention, abstinence, healthy relationships, peer pressure, bullying, social media safety, respect, time management, etc., all with a Christian worldview.
- Niche: Providing parents with reviews and ratings on schools and colleges in America, as well as helping schools recruit more "best-fit" students.
- NILD: Equips educators to develop instructional skills to strengthen student's vulnerable thinking and improve academic achievement.
- Pacific Office Automation: Offering a variety of products such as video surveillance, unified communications, and Chrome Book printing, in addition to copiers.
- Passages of Hope: Helping and equipping students to provide answers on critical topics such as abortion and bullying, all based on biblical truths and worldview.
- Principle Studies: Instruction on how to apply biblical principles to matters of voting, citizenship, and government. Also providing a Christian school speech and debate league to provide forensics competition opportunities.
- Prolific Business Solutions: Offering payment solutions at discounted rates for schools and ministries.
- The Protectors: Faith-based solutions to adolescent bullying.
- Relational Wisdom 360: Equips teachers and administrators with skills that strengthen relationships, reduce conflict, and contribute to an environment that enhances spiritual, academic and social education.
- RemedyLIVE: Delivering biblically-based counseling opportunities for students through a 24/7 chat center and various programs.
- Right Now Media: Serving Christian schools and churches with streaming Bible studies that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Ron Blue Institute: Delivering biblically-based financial wisdom through church, professional, consumer, and academic channels.
- ShortTermMissions.com: Free mission trip search engine with trip details from 100+ Christian ministries. The search for your next group, family, or individual mission trip stops here.
- Sonlight Studios: Providing high quality and professional promotional videos for Christian school ministries.
- Stewardship Digital: Providing digital and website services to Christian schools, businesses, and churches.
- Student Leadership University: SLU's mission is to develop and equip student leaders to think, dream, and lead through character-driven decision making, biblical values, and a commitment to service.
- Summit Ministries: Equipping students to grow resilient in their faith, remain active in their church and confidently engage culture with biblical truths.
- Virtual Education Software (VESi): Providing a variety of continuing professional education courses and certificates through Seattle Pacific University.
Purposeful Design Publications Releases New Dr. Alan Pue Book Highlighting the Importance of Christian Schooling and Discipling the Next Generation
“Rethinking Discipleship,” by Dr. Alan Pue, explores the importance of the Christian community in helping youth develop a lifelong relationship with Christ so they can truly flourish.
According to Dr. Larry Taylor, ACSI President, the book’s foundation is aligned with ACSI’s Flourishing Initiative—to cultivate a school culture that glorifies Christ and excels in knowing Him and making Him known.
“‘Rethinking Discipleship’ is a thought-provoking resource uniting parents, ministry leaders and Christian educators to shepherd children’s hearts and weave faith into every aspect of life,” Taylor said.
Throughout the text, Pue shows how the effective journey of discipleship is framed by biblical principles and is supported through the collaborative efforts of home, church and school.
“Readers will embark on a holistic, comprehensive, theologically driven exploration of one of the most significant issues of our time,” Pue said. “Evidence suggests the necessity of Christian schools to establish a firm foundation so that students are set up to have an eternal relationship with Christ.”
Pue has written two other books on Christian schooling that are available on the PDP website, “Rethinking Sustainability” and “Rethinking Strategic Planning.”
The new “Rethinking Discipleship” is available for purchase on the PDP site in digital and softcover format.
To learn more about PDP, please visit the website at purposefuldesign.com or connect with the ACSI Care Team by calling (800) 367-0798 or by emailing email@example.com.
Since the mid-1980s, Purposeful Design Publications (PDP), a division of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), has provided resources and assessments, including academically rigorous textbooks that are intentionally rooted in biblical truth to equip schools and educators with the tools to eternally transform the hearts and minds of children.
Follow PDP on Facebook.
About Dr. Alan Pue:
Dr. Alan Pue has spent a lifetime in Christian schooling as a student, teacher, coach, head of school, pastor, and for five years as Provost of The Master’s College (now University) in Santa Clarita, California. He currently serves as President of The Barnabas Group, Inc. providing strategic/scenario planning, leadership development, and governance training assistance to Christian schools and other faith-based organizations. He has been a featured speaker at hundreds of conferences worldwide and is the author of three books– “Rethinking Sustainability: A Strategic Financial Model for Christian Schools,” “Rethinking Strategic Planning for Christian Schools,” and “Rethinking Discipleship: Why Christian Schooling Matters.” He is also a co-founder of ACSI’s Leadership University.
Learn more about Dr. Pue by visiting The Barnabas Group website.