PD Forums with Early Education Sessions
Discover the experience awaiting you at an ACSI Professional Development Forum this fall!
Innovate! Explore, Discover, Create.
And He has filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding and in knowledge and in all craftsmanship... so as to perform in every inventive work. He also has put in his heart to teach… Exodus 35:31-34 (NASB)
What can you expect at a Forum this fall? As an experienced educator, you know the great value found in learning from your peers. You not only share ideas and insights but also encourage each other through the challenges you face. That's why we've made peer-to-peer interaction a key part of the Forums.
These Forums are providing Early Education sessions. For general PD Forum information, please see the PD Forum web page. Check back soon for more details about each Forum.
2019 PD Forum Locations with Early Education Sessions:
- Sacramento, CA: Sept. 26-27, 2019
- Aurora, IL: Oct. 10-11, 2019
- Salem, OR: Oct. 10-11, 2019
- Winston-Salem, NC: Oct. 10-11, 2019
- Pittsburgh, PA: Oct. 17-18, 2019
- Seattle, WA: Oct. 17-18, 2019
- Atlanta, GA: Oct.24-25, 2019
- Columbus, OH: Oct.24-25, 2019
- Dallas, TX: Oct. 28-29, 2019
- Phoenix, AZ: Nov. 7-8, 2019
- Anaheim, CA: Nov. 25-26, 2019