Member Benefits for Christian Colleges and Universities
1. ACSI Website
a. Listing as a member institution on ACSI website, with link to institutional website;
b. Listing of any scholarship offerings (for students or member school employees) on ACSI website;
c. Listing of any ACSI-approved coursework and available professional development opportunities for Christian school faculty, staff, and leaders (that leads to meeting certification requirements).
2. ACSI Lists
a. A listing of ACSI member high schools with contact information;
b. Access to ACSI's list of Distinguished Christian High School Student Award winners.
3. ACSI Services
a. Access to ACSI's Career Center;
b. Subscription to ACSI publications, including Legal Legislative Update.
4. ACSI Sponsor Program
a. Membership fee is applied toward sponsorship level;
b. Application fee of $1500 is waived.
In Addition, HEAP Membership includes:
1. All costs for pursuit/maintenance of HEAP status for teacher education department and graduate programs (excluding costs related to visits).
2. When HEAP status is successfully obtained/maintained:
a. Automatic initial ACSI certification free of charge for qualified graduates from approved programs;
b. Consideration of faculty and students as potential ACSI Higher Education Professional Development Partners (development of online content for ConNEXUS Premium, and approval to present at ACSI professional development events);
c. Free samples of PDP textbook series for education department library;
d. Designation on ACSI website as HEAP institution;
e. Discounted attendance at ACSI events for program students.
Your institution must be accredited by a recognized (CHEA) accrediting agency, or, if not accredited by an approved accrediting agency, submit the following documentation to ACSI for evaluation and verification prior to membership approval:
- Most recent institutional catalog
- Proof of four years of existence
- Proof of state, country, or provincial recognition as a degree-granting institution
- Proof of faculty credentials and curricular credibility
- Proof that credits transfer to fully accredited undergraduate or graduate institutions
- Any other information deemed appropriate to assist in evaluation