Your search for amazing candidates is hitting the road this Fall!
We are thrilled to be hosting an in-person tour with stops at three top Christian universities: Grand Canyon University, Baylor University, and Liberty University. International school recruiters will have the opportunity to meet students, faculty, and admission staff as well as tour each campus. Recruiters will also have the opportunity to participate in discussion panels to share more about their schools and teaching internationally.
Grand Canyon University
- 24-25 October 2022 (Monday - Tuesday)
- Phoenix, Arizona
26 October: travel day (Wednesday)
- 27 October 2022 (Thursday)
- Waco, Texas
28-31 October: travel days over weekend (Friday - Monday)
- 1 November 2022 (Tuesday)
- Lynchburg, Virginia
- International member school:
- One stop: $150.00
- Two stops: $300.00
- Three stops: $450.00
- Mission or sending agency:
- One stop: $250.00
- Two stops: $400.00
- Three stops: $550.00
Pricing above is per table at each stop, not per recruiter. You are welcome to send different recruiters to each stop, but note that each table will have room for two chairs. We have several schools and orgs sending different representatives to each stop. Pricing does not include travel and accommodations.
Please note: Registration will close on 3 October 2022.
For questions, please reach out to the fair coordinator, Caitlin Taylor.
First Stop: 24-25 Oct
Grand Canyon University
We can't wait to see you in Phoenix, Arizona on 24-25 October at Grand Canyon University! Recruiters have the opportunity to meet with GCU students and alumni as well as local job seekers. Recruiters will be meeting with GCU faculty and Admissions staff and will participate in a PD workshop.
24 October (Monday):
- 11:30am - 12:00pm: Check-In with ACSI
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch with College of Education Presentation
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm: Professional Development Workshop
- 2:15pm - 3:30pm: Campus Tour (walking tour)
- 5:30pm - 8:00pm : Dinner at Canyon 49 with Dan Egeler
25 October (Tuesday):
- 9:30am - 11:00am: Booth Setup
- 11:00am - 12:00pm: Admissions Q&A Lunch with Dean of the College of Education
- 1:00pm - 6:00pm: Job Fair (outdoor with tents)
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm: Optional Candidate Interviews
Travel Day: 26 October (Wednesday)
Second Stop: 27 October
We can't wait to see you in Waco, Texas on 27 October at Baylor University! Recruiters have the opportunity to meet with BU students and alumni as well as local job seekers. Recruiters will be meeting with BU faculty and Admissions staff and will participate in a PD workshop.
27 October (Thursday):
- 8:30 - 9:00AM: Check-In with ACSI
- 9:00 - 10:30AM: Professional Development Workshop with Dr. Matt Thomas
- 10:30 - 12:00PM: Campus Tour & International Admissions Presentation
- 12:00 - 1:00PM: Catered Employer Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:00pm: Booth Setup
- 2:00 - 6:00pm: Job Fair
Travel Days: 28-31 October (Friday - Monday)
Second Stop: 1 Nov
We can't wait to see you in Lynchburg, Virginia on 1 November at Liberty University! Recruiters have the opportunity to meet with LU students and alumni as well as local job seekers. Recruiters will be meeting with LU faculty and Admissions staff and will participate in a PACE club meeting with Liberty Education majors.
1 November (Tuesday):
- 9:00 - 10:30am: Check-In with ACSI and Booth Setup
- 10:30 - 11:30am: LU Admissions & Graduate Admissions Presentation
- 11:30am - 12:45pm: Lunch Break
- 1:00 - 4:00pm: Job Fair
- 7:00 - 8:30pm: PACE Club Meeting (Professional Association of Christian Educators)