ACSI Membership Registration
The Benefits of Membership
Legal and legislative counsel and guidance
Advocacy in federal and state political venues
Numerous respected accreditation protocols
An active career center
Regular networking events
An online school directory for parents of prospective students
Consultation for school leaders and administrators
A full-service student assessment program
And much more...
What’s New in 2019-2020?
New in Community
- Multiple affinity groups
- Robust dialogue
- Ability to share resources
- Much more
New in Innovation
- Multiple research projects, including a collaborative effort between ACSI, CACE, CCEI, and others that focuses on innovation in Christian education (to be published in subsequent years).
- Innovative and influential voices in education published on our expanded blog every week.
- A podcast series focusing on innovation in education.
New in Improvement
- A pre-accreditation program called Steps to School Improvement for schools who need guidance as they prepare to earn accreditation with ACSI (currently piloting).
- Online and hybrid school accreditation protocols.
- A new research project examining the drivers of cultural health in the classroom.
Other Types of Membership
We’re a smaller school… but we never feel unimportant.
ACSI is vital to the advancement of excellence in Christian education.
ACSI is a blessing in so many ways. It is far and away the finest professional encouragement to our faculty and administrative team.
I thank God regularly for ACSI and the blessing they are to my school and to me personally.
We love being a part of a bigger picture.