The Legal/Legislative Department has collected nearly 400 articles, checklists, and templates for member school use. Below you will find them broken down into categories; you may also look for particular articles and topics through the search bar above. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please feel free to contact the Legal/Legislative Offices.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission Report
- 529 Central—Watch for continuing updates on new 529 savings plans expansions for K–12 tuition
- Cultural Shift Resources
- Press Release—Trinity Lutheran Preschool Case
- Guidance Memo: What Does the Court's Marriage Decision Mean for Christian Schools?
- Video: What Does the Court's Marriage Decision Mean for Christian Schools?
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Legal Resource Packet
- Child Abuse Prevention Training: Darkness to Light
- 2019 IRS and Financial Compliance Checklist
- 2019 Legal Compliance Checklist
- Legal Legislative ConNexus Premium Courses
- Biblical Ethics and Resonding to Sexual Abuse
- School Leadership and Governance
- School Choice
- Government Programs
- Student Issues
- Personnel/Employment Issues
- Finance, Insurance and IRS
- Operational Issues
- General Liability and Safety Issues
- School Crisis Issues
- Health Issues
- Morality & Sexuality Issues
- Transportation Issues
- Legal and Licensure Issues
- Legislative and Political
- Religious Freedom/Rights
Notice: These articles are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. They have been provided to member schools with the understanding that ACSI is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. Laws vary by jurisdiction, and the specific application of laws to particular facts requires the advice of an attorney.