1. School Leadership and Governance
ACSI Articles and Forms
- Annual School Board Member Affirmation
- The Matthew 18 Principle for Solving School Problems
- Avoid Walking the Plank or at Least Reduce the Splash
- Code of Ethics for Members of the Christian School Board
- Dealing Effectively with Conflict of Interest Issues
- Reducing the Risk of Liability for Board members
- Invest "10 Minutes for Governance" in Every Board Meeting
- Responsibilities and Duties of a Director of a Nonprofit Organization
- Interaction and Communication with Students
- Top 10 Legal Risks Facing Nonprofit Boards
- Eletronic Signatures: Are They Legal?
- The Hows and Whys: Separating a Church and School
Other Helpful Resources
- BoardSource: Dedicated to improving nonprofit effectiveness by strengthening nonprofit boards, BoardSource provides resources for funders, partners, and nonprofit leaders who want to magnify their impact within their community through exceptional governance practices.
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability: ECFA provides accreditation to leading Christian nonprofit organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, transparency, fundraising, and board governance.
Please contact us with Helpful Resource suggestions.
Notice: These articles are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. They have been provided to member schools with the understanding that ACSI is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. Laws vary by jurisdiction and the specific application of laws to particular facts requires the advice of an attorney.