15. Religious Freedom/Rights
ACSI Articles and Forms
- Why Religious Hiring Rights Must Be Preserved
- Ten Reasons for Religious Staffing
- What Does the Supreme Court's Same Sex Marriage Decision Mean for Christian Schools?
- A Summary of the 20 Key Principles of Religious Liberty in the DOJ Guidance of October 6, 2017
- Administration Religious Liberty Guidance: A Major Step Forward
- Victory for Religious Freedom!
- One or More of the Following Four Religious Freedom Cases Might Be Decided by the Supreme Court in the Next Year
Other Helpful Resources
- Alliance Defending Freedom. Founded in 1994, the Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building Christian legal organization that advocates for the right of people freely to live out their faith.
- The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty. The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty is a non-profit, public-interest legal and educational institute with a mission to protect the free expression of all faiths. It believes religious freedom should be respected as a fundamental human right that all are entitled to enjoy and exercise.
- Institutional Religious Freedom Alliance. IRFA promotes government policies, public attitudes, and organizational practices that safeguard institutional religious freedom so that faith-based services can make their vital and uncommon contributions to the common good.
Please contact us with Helpful Resource suggestions.
Notice: These articles are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. They have been provided to member schools with the understanding that ACSI is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. Laws vary by jurisdiction and the specific application of laws to particular facts requires the advice of an attorney.