2. School Choice
ACSI Articles and Forms
- ACSI School Choice Resources
- Opportunities and Obstacles: The School Choice Imperative for Christian Education
- The Government and Faith-Based Initiatives
- Accessibility and Affordability-To Whom or What?
- ACSI's Position Statement on Education Choice
- ACSI's Position Statement on Government Funding
- ACSI Position on Tuition Tax Credits and Vouchers
- Polls Measure Support for Schools and Choice
- Evidence in Favor of School Choice Continues to Mount
- Christian Schools Gain Access to State Funding Programs
- Tax Reform Expands School Choice; Preserves Educator Tax Breaks
- The Federal School Choice Debate: A New Era of Possibility
Please contact us with Helpful Resource suggestions.
Notice: These articles are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. They have been provided to member schools with the understanding that ACSI is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. Laws vary by jurisdiction and the specific application of laws to particular facts requires the advice of an attorney.