8. General Liability and Safety Issues
ACSI Articles and Forms
- Students, Accidents, and Your School's Liability
- Protecting Outdoor Equipment and Structures
- Search and Seizure Policies and Procedures
- Managing Risk: Property Losses
- Managing Risk: Personal Injuries
- Maintenance and Inspections Help Keep Playgrounds Safe
- Changes in the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- A Clear Path to Slips-and-Falls Prevention
- Spring Cleaning Your Playground
- Waiver and Release Forms on Trial
Other Helpful Resources
- Family Watchdog: Family Watchdog is a free service to help locate registered sex offenders in your area. The site also offers free notifications to keep you updated with offenders that move in/out of your area. A project of John Walsh from America's Most Wanted.
Please contact us with Helpful Resource suggestions.
Notice: These articles are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. They have been provided to member schools with the understanding that ACSI is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. Laws vary by jurisdiction and the specific application of laws to particular facts requires the advice of an attorney.