9. School Crisis
ACSI Articles and Forms
- See Resource Category #4 Student Issues
- A Time to Reflect about Violence in Schools
- Sex Offenders as Parents
- Helping Youth and Children Recover from Traumatic Events & School Emergency Management Planning
- Tips for Helping Students Recovering From Traumatic Events
- Dealing with Student Threats - Part 1
- Dealing with Student Threats - Part 2
- Early Education Sample Emergency Plan Guide Sheet
- Christian School Crisis Management Plan - Template 1
- Christian School Crisis Management Plan - Template 2
- Search and Seizure Policies and Procedures
- Don't Be Ambushed: Get Your Media Act Together
- Focusing on the Fundamentals of School Safety: 10 Key Points to Remember
- Is Your Christian School Campus Safe? Strategies for Improving School Security
- Low-Cost and No-Cost Safety Strategies
- The Viciousness of Virtual Bullying
Other Helpful Resources
- National School Safety and Security Services. School safety consulting firm that also offers a number of resources and articles on school safety.
Please contact us with Helpful Resource suggestions.
Notice: These articles are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. They have been provided to member schools with the understanding that ACSI is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. Laws vary by jurisdiction and the specific application of laws to particular facts requires the advice of an attorney.