Legal Legislative ConNEXUS Premium Courses
ConNEXUS Premium is unique professional development for unique educators. Through on-demand courses you can grow and learn in the areas where you need growth and in the time that is right for you. ConNEXUS Premium provides 40 topic-based channels and over 500 hours of courses, including the Legal and Legislative courses below.
- Navigating State and National Legislative Issues Affecting Early Education. Presentation by Dr. Merle Skinner; George Tryfiates
- "Getting Folks On and Off the Bus" Ensuring the Legality of Your Employment Practices Parts 1 and 2. Presentation by Dr. Thomas J. Cathey
- Social Networking and Cyberybullying: What is your liability? Your responsibility? Parts 1, 2 and 3. Presentation by Dr. Thomas J. Cathey
- Legal Legislative Update: Health Care Reform 2013. Presentation by Tom Cathey; Philip Scott; ACSI Legal Legislative; Martin Kelly; Independent School Management
- School Security 2013: Lessons Learned. Presentation by Greg Maxwell; Dr. Erin Wilcox; Philip Scott
- Preventive Law- Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4. Presentation by John Cooley; John Mark Cooley.
- The 27 Court Cases and the Laws that Impact Your School's Operations Parts 1 and 2. Presentation by Burt Carney
- Weathering Turbulent Times-Downsizing Staff and the Law. Presentation by Tom Scott
- Weathering Turbulent Times: Effective Retention Strategies to Keep Your Current Families Enrolled. Presentation by Rick Newberry
- From Hiring to Firing Parts 1 and 2. Presentation by John Cooley
- Student Rights Parts 1 and 2. Presentation by John Cooley
- Funding for Christian Schools: The eRate Program. Presentation by Dan Burns
- Director to Director: Program Management (for early education). Presentation by Sara Jo Dillard
- Board Leadership. Presentation by David Ray
- Governance/Board Leadership Channel - has 58 unique sessions
- Common Core Channel - has 48 unique sessions
*Couse listings last updated 4/16/2015. New courses are being added monthly.