Educational choice gives parents the freedom to choose their children's education and encourages healthy competition among schools to better serve families' needs. Educational choice lets parents use the public funds set aside for their children's education to choose the education—public or private, near or far, religious or secular—that work best for them.
Most states in the USA have school choice options
- Education Savings Account
- Tax Credit Scholarship
- Individual Tax/Credit Deduction
Learn more about school choice for your state (this will take you to the website for EdChoice)
Why Christian Schooling?
The choice you make for your children's education shapes them in various ways. A Christian education at an ACSI member school will help your child grow spiritually, academically, and culturally. In fact, the recent Cardus Education Survey and other education studies show that ACSI schools develop the whole child better than any other type of school. Watch this brief video to learn how!
News and Resources
- Supreme Court Decision on Espinoza v. Montana Department of Revenue
- New School Choice Laws for Florida, Iowa, and Utah
- 529 Central - 529 Savings Plans Allow Savings for K–12 Tuition Expenses
- Statement on the Introduction of the Education Freedom Scholarships and Opportunity Act February 28, 2019
- ACSI Policy Statements and Legal Resources on School Choice [link to Legal Resources School Choice category]
Frequently Asked Questions about School Choice
(These links will take you to the website for EdChoice)