ACSI proudly presents its newly-restructured Strategic Partnership Program, which includes companies, organizations, and ministries who have been carefully chosen to benefit you—our member schools—and to assist you in accomplishing your life-changing mission. Our goal is to proactively build long-term relationships with entities that thoughtfully align with the goals and purposes of Christian schooling and desire to assist you in your work as you educate the next generation of leaders.
ACSI's Strategic Partnership Program has five categories of organizations:
You are encouraged to contact all of our partners and providers and see how they can provide additional services to your school ministry.
How to Become Part of the ACSI Strategic Partnership Program
You can partner with ACSI to serve schools with your products and/or services through a variety of engagement opportunities which include exhibiting, advertising, and sponsorship. In addition, organizations can receive additional benefits the more
engaged they are in ACSI approved events and activities.
The five levels of partnership are:
- Platinum Partnership ($40,000+ of engagement opportunities)
- Gold Partnership ($25,000 - $39,999 of engagement opportunities)
- Silver Partnership ($15,000 - $24,999 of engagement opportunities)
- Bronze Partnership ($5,000 - $14,999 of engagement opportunities)
- Ministry Partnership (for non-profit, faith-based ministry organizations only)
All partnership levels are non-exclusive and require an application and interview process.
If you are interested in being a partner, please contact us for more information or download the Strategic Partner Program Prospectus.Strategic Partner Program Prospectus
- Purposeful Design Publications Releases New Dr. Alan Pue Book Highlighting the Importance of Christian Schooling and Discipling the Next Generation April 5, 2021
- ACSI Partners with UnifiEd to Offer Christian Schools Resources on Cultural Intelligence March 24, 2021
- ACSI Announces Appointment of New Director of Research March 8, 2021