Brotherhood Mutual Insurance
When the heart of your ministry is education - look to Brotherhood Mutual for your insurance needs. We are committed to providing Christian schools the right policies at a competitive price. Nearly 1 in 3 ACSI schools trust Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company* to protect their students, faculty, volunteers, and property.
A few ways your school can save with Brotherhood Mutual include:
- ACSI SCHOOL CREDITS - We provide credits to Christian schools, ranging from 5 to 20%, depending on their level of involvement with ACSI (membership, accreditation, exemplary accreditation, etc.)
- DIMINISHING DEDUCTIBLE - With our Diminishing Deductible, it pays to keep schools safe. For every two years a school goes without an accident, the school's deductible decreases (see policy for details).
Visit our school page at BrotherhoodMutual.com for more information and to request a quote.
What Sets Brotherhood Mutual Apart?
- Legal Assist: Schools are invited to use this free legal response service staffed by our in-house attorneys. They provide complimentary risk management guidance in response to your questions about school related legal issues, including safety and security, contracts, religious freedom, and more.
- Safety Library : We regularly update our extensive Safety Library with free articles, videos, webinars, and checklists to help you manage risk and keep your school safe.
- MinistryWorks® : Our payroll and payroll tax service, MinistryWorks,** is the leading provider focused on Christian ministries and schools.
- Complete Mission Protection: covers your school where it matters most, including medical, foreign property, and liability insurance coverage and services for your group or organization. We also provide, medical coverage, travel insurance, and trip services for travelers.
We Provide Strategic Solutions custom-designed to support your commitment to uniquely-Christian education and school administrative practices, including the following:
- Religious Freedom ProtectionSM - allows you to continue making decisions based on your faith by reimbursing damages and legal fees from belief-based disputes.
- Directors and Officers - pays defense fees and damages related to lawsuits brought against your leadership.***
- Cyber Liability - pays for financial damages schools may be legally obligated to pay for resulting from misuse of technology.
- Workers' Compensation - provides benefits to employees for work-related injuries or diseases and protects your ministry if it is sued as the result of an employee's job-related injury or illness.
- Commercial Auto - provides protection against vehicle-related property and liability losses.
- Student Accident - safeguards schools from lawsuits by covering medical costs resulting from a school-related injury, including interscholastic sports.
- High Hazard Sports - funds medical payments for injuries suffered in high-impact activities and includes concussive impact coverage.
- Traumatic Incident Response - helps to cover expenses related to a traumatic incident and takes care of your students and staff if your school is struck by a tragedy (includes grief counseling expense reimbursement).
Don't wait until something goes wrong to find out you don't have the coverage you need. Let's get the conversation started. We'd be happy to provide a Free Insurance Review. Contact us to find out how a policy from Brotherhood Mutual can protect your school and for a Free Quote. No risk. No obligation.
*Based on Brotherhood Mutual internal data and ACSI membership counts.
**MinistryWorks, LLC is a subsidiary of Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company.
***Subject to policy terms and conditions All property and liability coverages are subject to conditions, coverage limits, limitations, and exclusions. For precise detail of coverage, please refer to actual policy forms. All coverages are not available in all states.
©2018 Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company. All rights reserved. 6400 Brotherhood Way, Fort Wayne, IN 46825