The Career Service Award recognizes teachers and administrators at the preschool through 12th grade level who are entering formal retirement at the conclusion of the 2020-2021 school year and who have spent a significant portion of their education career in Christian schooling.
Nominees must meet all criteria to be eligible for this award.
- A minimum of 35 years of service in education, with at least 25 of those years in Christian schools and;
- A minimum of 10 years of consecutive service in the same Christian school/system and;
- Entrance into formal retirement from Christian school service at the conclusion of the 2020-2021 school year.
- For non-administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a bachelor's degree or formal credentials,
- For administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a master's degree or formal administrator credentials.
Nominations are now being accepted for educators retiring at the end of the 2020-2021 school year. Nomination deadline is April 1, 2021.
Complete the form below to submit your nomination. Please submit one form per person nominated.
Questions? Email email@example.com