CA/HI Student Activities Registration
2018-2019 Student Activities Preliminary Calendar (as of June 15, 2018)
To register your school for Student Activities, complete the online registration form and pay by credit card (preferred method), or mail a check to the CA/HI Regional Office. Please refer to the CA/HI Student Activities Participation Guide for Event ID's, deadlines and fees, and to confirm site availability.
All registration is first-come, first-served, based on when school registration forms and fees are received in the regional office. Submission of the online form does not guarantee your placement in the event(s). Your registration will be confirmed with a separate e-mail from the Student Activities Coordinator within 2 weeks of submission. The confirmation e-mail will also include information on how to access the Student Activities handbooks and resources.
Note: The Student Activities program is a member benefit of ACSI. Your school must be a current member of ACSI in order to participate. If you are not yet an ACSI member, please contact the CA/HI Regional Office, or visit ACSI Membership for more information.
Chair/Host Site Information:
The ACSI Student Activities program is dependent on member schools serving as host sites for events! In order to fully serve all of the schools and students who wish to participate in Student Activities, we are always interested in adding additional sites!
Here are just a few benefits of serving as an ACSI Student Activities host site:
- Get first access to Student Activities registration.
- School Registration Fee is waived for the event you host/chair. (Student participation fees still apply.)
- Event chairs receive a "thank you" honorarium and one CEU credit.
- Save on fuel costs and other traveling expenses.
- Hosts have the opportunity to market their school.
- Enable schools within your community to broaden their students' education experience.
- Create a friendly competition that brings out the best and sharpens all involved.
- Experience the satisfaction of a "job well done".
Thank you for considering serving other member schools in your community by becoming the next ACSI student Activities host site! Please contact the CA/HI Regional Office for additional information.
All questions regarding Student Activities should be directed to the CA/HI Regional Student Activities office. Please call 714.256.1287 or e-mail the CA/HI Student Activities Coordinator.