Student Activities (Mid-America Region)
The ACSI Mid-America Student Activities Programs seek to inspire students toward a standard of excellence in leadership, communication, and performance by enhancing the academic and fine arts education program of the Christian school.
Is It Your Turn to Host an ACSI Student Activity?
This year over 230 schools registered to participate in student activities in the Mid-America region. This program exists because of the number of schools that volunteer to host events each year. A host site is needed for an Elementary Speech Meet in Illinois. Check out the Student Activities calendar for specifics. Please contact a Student Activities Representative if you would be interested in hosting an event.
- Student Activities Participation Guide—A great overview of the current activities offered.
- Student Activities Calendar
- Student Activities Online Registration Form
Online Participation Fees Form
- Complete the event specific participation spreadsheet (Excel version) to determine the number of student entries.
- Complete the online Participation Fee form and pay by credit card or mail a check to the Mid-America regional office.
- At the same time, email the Participation Spreadsheet to the event chairperson.
Student Activities Events
- Academic Day
- Art Festival
- Creative Writing
- Math Olympics by Mail
- Math Olympics—NOT by Mail
- Music Festivals—Jr/Sr High
- Speech Meet—Elementary
- Speech Meet—Jr. and Sr. High
- Speech Meet—Sr. High at Mt. Vernon Nazarene University, Mt. Vernon, Ohio
- Spelling Bee
Student Leadership Conferences
- Middle School Leadership Conferences
- KY: Friday, September 29, 2017 at Sand Springs Baptist Church, Lawrenceburg, KY
- IL: Friday, October 27, 2017 at Rockford Christian School, Rockford, IL
- NOH: Friday, January 26, 2018 at Radiant Life Church, Wadsworth, OH
- SOH: Friday, February 23, 2018 at Polaris Christian Academy, Lewis Center, OH
- High School Leadership Conference: reCONNECT, November 19-21, 2017 in Washington DC
The Mid-America Student Activities team, 4081 N Perryville Rd, Loves Park, IL 61111, serves schools in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Contact a Mid-America Student Activities Representative.