Manage My School
NE 18-19 Calendar
NE 19-20 Calendar
Student Activities (SA)
About NE Region
Children's Tuition Fund of PA
Children's Tuition Fund of RI
Northeast Regional Office
845 Silver Spring Plaza, Ste. F
Lancaster, PA 17601-1183
Welcome to the Northeast Region
We appreciate your membership and involvement in ACSI, and we pray that you'll find support and encouragement in your regional family. In the Quick Links menu on the left you'll find the information you need to connect, grow personally and as a school, find specialized resources you may need, and more. Please don't hesitate to contact our office if you have questions or need support. May God bless you as you minister to His children!
- You can now renew your school's ACSI membership. Do so today!
Calendar of Events
2019 ACSI Spring Regional Convenings/ Summits
Convene or Summit events are leadership activities that are designed for professional growth and relational engagement. Summit events are six hours in length (1 CEU) and Convene activities occur over the span of three hours (.5 CEU). In addition to a time of interactive sharing among school leaders and with an ACSI representative, time will be devoted to the topic of spiritual formation in students. Registration is free! You can view the Summit agenda here. Learn more about Summit and Convene events here.
ACSI Professional Development Webinars
Hear from experts in the field without leaving your office through ACSI PD Webinars.
2019 NE Professional Development Forum
The 2019 NE PD Forum will be Thurs., Oct. 17- Fri., Oct. 18, at Grove City College in Grove City, PA. The theme will be Innovation.
2019 Fall District Meetings
Some locations are forthcoming.
- Thurs., Sept. 12 - MD/Washington D.C.: Registration
- Fri., Sept. 13 - DE/MD at Red Lion Christian Academy, Bear, DE: Registration
- Mon., Sept. 16 - Southern NJ: Registration
- Tues., Sept. 17 - Metro NYC/Long Island: Registration
- Wed., Sept. 18 - Northern NJ: Registration
- Thurs., Sept. 19 - Eastern NY: Registration
- Fri., Sept. 20 - Western NY at Houghton Academy, Houghton, NY: Registration
- Tues., Sept. 24 - Western PA at Penn Christian Academy, Butler, PA: Registration
- Wed., Sept. 25 - Central PA: Registration
- Thurs., Sept. 26 - Eastern PA: Registration
- Mon., Sept. 30- RI, Eastern MA: Registration
- Tues., Oct. 1 - CT, Western MA at The Master's School, West Simsbury, CT: Registration
- Wed., Oct. 2 - ME, NH, VT: Registration
2020 Lancaster Leadership Conference: Advancement Leadership
The 2020 Lancaster Leadership Conference will be Thurs., Jan. 23- Fri., Jan. 24. The theme will be Advancement Leadership. Check out the Conference Page!
Collaborative/ Affiliate Events
March 29, 2019: Pillar College One-Day Conference with Dr. Bruce Lockerbie, "Intentional Biblical Worldview Instruction- Keeping Our Website Promises." Learn more here.
August 20, 2019: PACS Convocation at Eastern University, St. Davids, PA
October 14, 2019: MACSA PD Event at Cairn University
October 18, 2019: MACSA PD Event at Lancaster Bible College
ACSI proudly presents its Strategic Partnership Program, which includes companies carefully chosen to benefit you—our member schools—and to assist you in accomplishing your life-changing mission. Our goal is to proactively build long-term relationships with entities that thoughtfully align with the goals and purposes of Christian schooling and desire to assist you in your work as you educate the next generation of leaders.
ACSI's Strategic Partnership Program has four categories of organizations, National Corporate Partners, Affinity Partners, Approved Providers, and our newest category, Ministry Partners. You are encouraged to contact all of our partners and providers and see how they can provide additional services to your school ministry.