Southeast Student Activities
ACSI Statement of Purpose
ACSI Student Activities enhance learning beyond the classroom by equipping Christian schools and educators while challenging students toward God-honoring application of their fine art and academic abilities.
Goals of the Student Activities Program
Each activity is planned to impact the educational and spiritual growth of each student and to provide opportunity for Christian fellowship between students and teachers of participating schools.
How to Get Started
- Read the SE/FL Participation Guide and List of SE & FL Events
- Register for Student Activities from August 15th until November 15th.
- Retrieve materials from the website after you receive confirmation.
A link to pay participation fees will be active in the winter/spring.
ACSI Student Activity Categories:
- The southeast region thinks that Christian leadership training should start at an early age. To help our schools with this goal, we have offered middle and high school conferences for years in various states. We know that the needs of schools change over the years and because of that, we are taking a year off from hosting conferences to dialogue with our schools about their needs for student leadership training and how they would like it delivered. If you would like to give input to future conferences, please email student_activitiesSE@acsi.org.
- Art Festivals
- Instrumental Festivals
- Choral Festivals
- One Act Play Festival
- Piano Festivals
- Praise Band Workshops & Festival
- Bible Bowl
- Creative Writing Festival - regional also
- Math by Mail
- Math Olympics
- Math League - divisional Math League also
- Science Fair
- Speech Meets—Elementary
- Speech Meets—Junior High
- Speech Meets—Senior High
- Spelling Bee for grades 1–4
- Spelling Bee for grades 5–8
- Regional Spelling Bee in Atlanta, GA, March 16, 2019
- National Spelling Bee in Washington, D.C. May 3-4, 2019