Southeast Student Activities
ACSI Statement of Purpose
ACSI Student Activities enhance learning beyond the classroom by equipping Christian schools and educators while challenging students toward God-honoring application of their fine art and academic abilities.
Goals of the Student Activities Program
Each activity is planned to impact the educational and spiritual growth of each student and to provide opportunity for Christian fellowship between students and teachers of participating schools.
How to Get Started
Schools browse the Student Activity Participation Guide in the fall to read descriptions of each event. Using the registration form they choose locations and dates that are best for them and they register from August 1 through November 1. After registering, schools are given access to event handbooks filled with resources and documents to help coordinate each activity. If you do not see a favored event in your area, consider hosting and submit the Form to Host in 2019 to student_activitiesSE@acsi.org.
ACSI Student Activity Categories:
- The southeast region thinks that Christian leadership training should start at an early age. To help our schools with this goal, we have offered middle and high school conferences for years in various states. We know that the needs of schools change over the years and because of that, we are taking a year off from hosting conferences to dialogue with our schools about their needs for student leadership training and how they would like it delivered. If you would like to give input to future conferences, please email student_activitiesSE@acsi.org.
- Art Festivals
- Band Festivals
- Choral Festivals
- Piano Festivals
- Praise Band Workshops & Competition
- Creative Writing Festival
- Math by Mail
- Math Olympics
- Math League
- Speech Meets—Elementary
- Speech Meets—Junior High
- Speech Meets—Senior High
- Spelling Bee for grades 1–4
- Spelling Bee for grades 5–8
- Regional Spelling Bee in Atlanta, GA, March 18, 2018
- National Spelling Bee in Washington, D.C. May 4–5, 2018