Southeast Student Activities
ACSI Statement of Purpose
ACSI Student Activities enhance learning beyond the classroom by equipping Christian schools and educators while challenging students toward God-honoring application of their fine art and academic abilities.
Update for Remaining 2020 Events
Goals of the Student Activities Program
Each activity is planned to impact the educational and spiritual growth of each student and to provide an opportunity for Christian fellowship between students and teachers of participating schools.
How to Get Started
- Read the SE/FL Participation Guide
- Register in the fall to attend events ($60 per event)
- Find Resources such as handbooks, lists, sample tests after you register (password required)
- Pay Participation Fees 4 weeks before events ($6-15 per entry, depending on event type)
Hosts Sites Needed in 2020-2021
- What Does it Take to Host? You need space, personnel, and a date on the calendar.
- Host an Event in 2020-2021
ACSI Student Activity Categories:
If you would like to give input for future conferences, please email student_activitiesSE@acsi.org.
- Art Festivals
- Instrumental Festivals
- Choral Festivals
- One-Act Play Festival
- Piano Festivals
- Praise Band Workshops & Festival
- Carnegie Hall Choral Performance (next April 2022) through Toccoa Falls College
- Creative Writing Festival - district/regional levels where selected pieces are published annually in the Young Author Anthology. Published students are awarded a free copy.
Purchase add'l copies of the Young Author Anthology for 2018, 2019, or 2020.
- Math by Mail
- Math Olympics
- Math League - regional
- Speech Meets—Elementary, Junior High, Senior High
- Spelling Bee for grades 1–4 district only
- Spelling Bee for grades 5–8 - district/regional/national
- Regional Spelling Bee in Tampa, FL, March 14, 2020
- Regional Spelling Bee in Atlanta, GA, March 14, 2020
- National Spelling Bee in Washington, D.C. May 1-2, 2020
Would your choir like to perform in NYC in 2020? Mid-America Productions has asked Dr. Thomas Council of Toccoa Falls College to serve as guest clinician and conductor of a combined Christian high school choir (125+ voices, grades 9-12). The 5-day event culminates in a performance at Carnegie Hall in New York City and is accompanied by the New England Symphonic Ensemble (a “world-class” orchestra). The 2022 concert will mark the 12th appearance of this group for such events and the 4th concert with Mid-America productions. Singing and worshipping through powerful sacred music selections in Carnegie Hall is memorable and an unforgettable experience.
Please feel free to contact Dr. Council directly at 706-886-6831, ext. 5263 or at email@example.com.