- Accreditation - School Improvement (1)
- ACSI Membership - Join (2)
- Assessment - Testing (2)
- Certification - Professional Development (11)
- Christian Philosophy of Education (12)
- Classroom - Instructional Methods (14)
- Curriculum - Instructional Resources (6)
- HR or Employment Issues (4)
- Legislation - Christian School Advocacy (6)
- Liability - Safety Issues (2)
- Mission Advancement (1)
- School Administration - Governance (11)
- Special Programs (5)
- Student - Parent Policies (7)
- Student Activities (1)
- No further facets of this type available.
- Administrator (68)
- Board (55)
- Higher Ed Faculty (33)
- Higher Ed Student (18)
- Parent (38)
- Pastor (33)
- Student (13)
- Support Staff (28)
- Teacher (63)
- Admin - Board Conference (1)
- Higher Education Event (1)
- Leadership Conference (1)
- NEXUS Live (2)
- Pre-conference Educator Training (1)
- Professional Development (5)
- Staff Development (1)
Region - Location
Your search returned 119 results
The chart on the next page offers a synthesis of preliminary benchmarks in the area of learning/thinking (knowledge), actions/doing (behavior), and valuing/feeling (disposition).
Author: Debby Carter
Special Edition: Better Education for Less Money! On March 30, the House approved, by a vote of 225-195, bill HR 471 to reauthorize the Opportunity Scholarship Program (OSP) for students in the District of Columbia. I travel to DC often in my role as a board member for the Council for American Priva
Author: Brian S. Simmons
My challenge for you in this New Year is a simple one. Let's spend regular time in the Word of God in this coming year.
Author: Brian S. Simmons
A road map to assist low performing students in a rigorous curriculum.
Taking a closer look at factors used to justify low school performance.
Sample Policy Interaction and Communication with Students Reprinted with permission from Fisher & Phillips LLP As employees of an educational institution, you are held to a higher standard by parents, students, colleagues, and members of the public. We support and endorse a strict policy of re
As the parent of a school-age child, what should you look for in a school? In this conclusion of a two-part series on world-class Christian education, Dr. Barrett Mosbacker, head of Briarwood Christian School (Birmingham, Alabama), presents some excellent ideas on what to expect from a quality Chris
Author: Dan Egeler, Dr. Barrett Mosbacker,
Should Your Christian School Enroll the Child of a Same-Sex Couple?By Ken Coley Swimmers are warned about the twin dangers of powerful waves and the counter sweep of strong undertow. When one ignores these warnings and ventures out into treacherous surf without sufficient preparation,
Parent's choosing their child's learning environment-Education Freedom!
BOSS Tools: BOSS Tools are Basic Overviews on topics which provide Self-Assessment and Self-Implementation. A step by step process to work with students to create academic success.