Professional Development Forum 2018
How do we...
- ...educate students to walk in the good works awaiting them?
- ...teach in a way that achieves academic objectives and forms our students spiritually?
- ...prepare them to engage a post-Christian culture?
- ...integrate academic rigor with a heart that knows and seeks?
We must view the preparation journey differently.
We are all wrestling with big questions in Christian education. We are called to see our students as whole, unique individuals, and to prepare them to walk in the good works awaiting their hands, hearts and minds. But their education is not for them alone. Ultimately, a Christian education is for others—the common good of the communities in which we and our students live and serve.
At ACSI Professional Development Forums you can...
This year’s Forums focus on Community Impact.
- We will feature teaching by Pastor Christopher Brooks, author of Urban Apologetics. Pastor Brooks seeks to connect the riches of the Christian apologetic tradition with the issues facing cities—such as poverty, violence, and broken families.
- All registrants attending any of the Forums this fall will have the opportunity to engage in active learning practices resulting in the development of a product that can be taken back to the classroom.
Find a Forum near you.
Can't make it to a Forum site? We've developed an online experience for you.
You can attend the PD Forum anywhere with PD Forum Online. The Online Forum provides video access to highlighted keynote presentations and breakout sessions, along with participant guides to help facilitate group viewing and follow-up discussions, activities, and reflection.Learn More About PD Forum Online
CEUs may be in both Education and Bible. Attendees of the Online Forum receive 1 CEU.
Choose from a variety of sessions or commit to a track for deeper learning on a specific topic.
Forum Pricing(Receive 1.5 CEU’s)
- Early Registration (by July 31) $139
- Standard $149
- Walk-in $159
- Standard (Register by Sept 28) $189
- Walk-in $199
Forum Online Pricing(Receive 1 CEU)
- Online Forum $99
Forum Dates and Locations
- Sep. 27-28: Sacramento, CA
- Sep. 27-28 Anchorage, AK
- Oct 11-12: Winston-Salem, NC
- Oct 11-12: Chicago, IL
- Oct 18-19: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Oct 18-19: Grove City, PA
- Oct 25-26: Seattle/Tacoma, WA