Current CEU Provider Resources
- ACSI Accredited School – Course Submission/Approval and How to Upload CEUs for Your Approved Courses
- Non-Accredited ACSI Member School – How to Submit a Course for approval
- Third-Party Provider Organization Provider Instructions
- Third-Party Provider Individual Provider Instructions
- Finding a Practitioner’s ID for Uploading CEUs
- Upload CEUs for One Person at a Time – All Providers
- How to Upload CEUs for Multiple People at Once – For All Providers
- How to Run a Report on Teacher’s CEUs – For School Administrators
CEU Provider Information
An ACSI CEU Provider can be a member school, an organization or an individual. All Providers must go through the online application process except for the ACSI Accredited School. Because being a CEU Provider is a benefit for the ACSI Accredited School, no action is necessary.
ACSI has recognized many CEU Providers that can provide training and award CEUs in biblical and/or educational studies for ACSI educators. These CEUs are used for ACSI certification. This process begins with the school, individual or organization completing and submitting the appropriate online application form.