To post a job, simply enter your ACSI Member code at checkout and the fee shown for the posting will change to $0. This code was emailed to you when you paid your membership invoice. If you did not receive that email or no longer have it and need the code, please complete the contact ACSI Member Care form. We will be delighted to assist you!
- U.S. member school system receives five free 60-day job posting.*
- International schools paying membership to ACSI Colorado Springs receive eight free 270-day postings.*
- These postings are a $1,000 value each!
- Every administrator and faculty can post a personal resume or look for a job opening at another ACSI school.
- Member schools can view all the resumes submitted for their particular posting. Members can also view other resumes posted by job seekers in a general resume bank for free!
If you find any candidates you are interested in, you can submit your interest to them. If they are interested in your opportunity, JobTarget will connect you with them for an additional fee. If the candidate is not interested, you pay nothing! (See details after logging in to the Career Center.)
*You can manage and post jobs here. Note that the Primary Contact MUST sign in for U.S. and select international member schools to receive complimentary job postings; otherwise, the school will be charged the standard fee.
- The ACSI Career Center is open free of charge to any job seeker worldwide who signs the ACSI statement of faith.
- A job seeker can post a personal resume at no charge.
ACSI does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information in relation to using ACSI's Career Center.
ACSI is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ACSI makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. ACSI does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, available at all, or that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or free of misleading postings.
Though this site may include job postings and resumes and provide direct access to other internet resources, including third party websites, ACSI is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these postings and does not endorse content or third party postings on this website. ACSI has not investigated the claims made by users of this site.
You're Invited To Our Fall Open HouseThe ACSI Student Assessment Program prepares Christian educators to track student growth, measure instructional effectiveness, and plan objectively. Learn about the discounts, benefits, training and support your school can receive through ACSI in a short 30-minute informative virtual open house.