The Career Service Award recognizes ACSI member school teachers and administrators at the preschool through 12th grade level who are entering formal retirement at the conclusion of each school year and who have spent a significant portion of their education career in Christian schooling.
Nominees must meet all criteria to be eligible for this award.
- Nominee must be currently employed with an ACSI member school.
- A minimum of 25 years of service in education, with at least 15 of those years in Christian schools and;
- A minimum of 10 years of consecutive service in the same Christian school/system and;
- Entrance into formal retirement from Christian school service at the conclusion of the 2022-2023 school year.
- For non-administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a bachelor's degree or formal credentials,
- For administrators at the P–12 level, a minimum of a master's degree or formal administrator credentials.
The Career Service Award has ended for the 22-23 school year but will open in January 2024 for the 2023-2024 school year.
Questions? Email email@example.com