Join colleagues and ACSI leadership as we navigate the ever-shifting world of policy and politics in an ongoing effort to advocate for Christian education.
The primary goals for this network are:
- Equip leaders with tools and training to do advocacy
- Empower leaders to have a greater voice and larger positive impact on public policy and issues important to their school communities
- Encourage leaders by providing the opportunity for them to connect with subject matter experts and other school leaders who are involved in public policy and advocacy efforts
Advocacy efforts will be focused in these areas: religious liberty, educational freedom/school choice, limited government involvement/regulation, and Christian schools as a public good.
What Our Network Members Say...
“One of the main benefits of our ACSI membership has been the information provided for all things related to new and upcoming laws and regulations. The Public Policy and Advocacy Leadership Network takes it to a whole new level and one that is very needed! With all that the legal challenges we face daily, it helps to hear from other school leaders and guests of ACSI in a format where I can ask questions and get ideas and answers!Amy Walker, Heritage Oak School, CA
The following saved webinars shall be available in the Public Policy & Legal Affairs Network Community library.
PPLA Network Community Library
May 19, 2022
- Brad Dacus
- Pacific Justice Institute
- "COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates: Not Gone Yet"
April 21, 2022
- Philip Hills
- ACSI Western Canada
- "Lessons from Canada: Being a Faithful Witness in a Hostile Culture"
March 17, 2022
- Stanley Carlson-Thies
- Institutional Religious Freedom Alliance
- "Universal Pre-K: Threats & Promises"
February 17, 2022
- John Stonestreet
- The Colson Center "Maintaining Biblically-Based Student/Employee Conduct Codes"
January 20, 2022
- ACSI Director for Govt. Affairs
- P. George Tryfiates
- "Insights on COVID Relief Programs - What May Still Be Available"
December 16, 2021
- The Honorable Betsy DeVos
- "School Choice Initiatives and Christian Education"
November 18, 2021
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- "Religious Liberty: Frontline Legal and Political Issues"
Featured Policy Resources
- ACSI - John 4 Resource: The Balance and Its Outcome
- Hard Questions Every School Administrator Should Know How to Answer
- ACSI Advisory - US Supreme Court Stops Biden Admin Vaccine Mandate OSHA Withdraws ETS
- Comprehensive FAQs for Employers on the OSHA Vaccine Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) | Fisher Phillips
- ACSI Memo: UPK/Child Care in Congress - Make Your Voice Heard
- ACSI Memo: Summary of COVID Relief Resources
- ACSI-ADF Protecting your Ministry Handbook
- ACSI State Networks Resources, Guidelines & Parameters
- Personalized ACSI State Network Letterhead Sample
- Religious Liberty Protections for Christian Schools
- Christian Schools & Participation in Federal Funding Q&A
- Legal Resources for ACSI Schools
Other policy and legislative information can be found at:
Public Policy & Legal Affairs Dept.