Public Policy & Legal Affairs Events
ACSI identifies, analyzes, and works with a broad array of legal, regulatory, and legislative issues. The team is led by P. George Tryfiates, Vice President for Public Policy & Legal Affairs, who works in Washington, DC on a wide array of legislative and policy matters with a focus on federal issues. Philip Scott, Vice President for Legal Affairs, also in the Washington, DC office, handles a broad range of legal and legislative matters. The team is also joined by Dr. Jay McCurry, National Director for State Advocacy, and Rebecca VanDeMark, Public Policy & Legal Affairs Assistant. Throughout the year the PPLA team offers a variety of different events and ways to connect with others in the community specifically with the PPLA Summit (held in September), and One Day Legal Events.
Join us this September for a very special Public Policy and Advocacy Summit. Tickets include:
- Monday Evening Opening Gala Dinner at Museum of the Bible
- Tuesday Training and Special Guest Speakers
- Advocacy Training
- Encouragement for How to Do Public Policy
- Opportunities for learning how to Advocate on the Hill and Back at Home
- Alumni Track Options
- Opportunity to register for a Pre-Conference Legal Training (extra cost)
- CEU credit
- Opportunities to connect with fellow Heads of Schools
- Meals and Snacks for Monday Evening and Tuesday
- Opportunities to connect with Speakers, ACSI Staff, and the PPLA Team
To receive future information about advocacy initiatives, please sign up on our mailing list here.
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR 2023 PPLA SUMMIT! EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Find out more about this special event, including speaker bios, hotel discount codes, etc. HERE!