Central Division Greeting and Announcements
Thank you for visiting our website. We are working diligently to provide you with the necessary tools and support to help your school family flourish. Check out all the resources available to you from your ACSI membership including our Corporate and Ministry Partners who can help you fulfill your mission; high-quality and Christ-centered professional development to strengthen and equip your staff, and more.
As you enter these middle months of the school year and begin planning for the 2023-2024 school year, please consider the resources available to you, and allow us to provide the support and encouragement needed for a school culture to flourish. In the Resources menu below, you'll find the information you need to connect, find specialized resources you may need, and more. Please don't hesitate to contact our office if you have questions or need assistance. May God bless you as you minister to His children! We are indeed Stronger Together.
- Stay up-to-date on all ACSI events by visiting the 2023 Spring Events Page
- Check out our MAX Events! HR and Employment Law for Christian Schools: A common challenge for Christian schools is the ability to keep up with all the laws that impact recruiting, interviewing, and hiring employees. This event is designed to help Christian school leaders negotiate the complex process of U.S. HR and Employment laws. Early Education: Cultivating Resilience: Learn to soar higher and cultivate resilience in yourself and the young hearts you serve through in-person and virtual conferences this coming school year. Flourish Deeper: Sustainability: Spend one day digging deeper on the Expertise and Resources Flourishing domain by learning how to respond adaptively to challenges and missional opportunities that any school faces.
- Central Division Legal One-Day Workshops – Thursday, February 16, 2023 – REGISTER (DALLAS); Friday, February 17, 2023 - REGISTER (OKC)
- Are you a new leader at an ACSI member school in the Central Division? If so, this 60-minute recording of a new member webinar describing your member benefits is designed for you! Click here to view this recording. Maximize your Membership is a 30-minute webinar on the third Wednesday of each month, designed to help you know and maximize your ACSI member benefits. Register for one or more today
- Learn more about our Flourishing School Culture Initiative to help your school flourish how God intends!
- Find out more about the NEW 4-hour biblical studies series added as a member benefit for Early Educators: Leadership Lessons from the Leading Ladies of the Bible.
- The Colson Center and ACSI work together to unleash new worldview training for Christian educators!
- ACSI Career Service Award
- Flourishing Schools Virtual Network Series: Save these dates for our virtual winter series on the Flourishing Domain of "Relationships" with a focus on the construct of "Leadership Interdependence": Leading Change: January 24, 2023 - REGISTER, Cultivating Culture: February 21, 2023 - REGISTER.
- Early Education: Cultivating Resilience Learn to soar higher and cultivate resilience in yourself and the young hearts you serve through in-person and virtual conferences this coming school year.
NEW! Central Division Mailing Address
2001 West Plano Parkway, Suite #2300
Plano, TX 75075
NEW! Headquarters Mailing Address
P.O. Box 62249
Colorado Springs, CO 80962