ACSI Leadership U
Leadership U, ACSI's 16-month program for emerging and aspiring heads of school, will give you what you need to grow as a leader, transform your school community, and better serve God's kingdom.
ACSI is currently accepting applications for selection to the 2019 Leadership U cohort. All applications received by September 26, 2018, will be considered.
If you would like to speak with a staff member about Leadership U, please contact Cindy Dodds at Cindy_Dodds@ACSI.org
Receive Top-Notch Training
Your experience begins and ends with weeklong residencies. Study administration, governance, research, advancement, and best practices and emerge with a plan you can start implementing right away.
Grow with Veteran Mentors
Get step-by-step guidance in implementing your plan from an experienced school leader, who will check in on your progress regularly throughout the year.
Thrive in Community
You'll grow alongside fellow students who share your passion to lead with skill and integrity, building relationships that will remain important long after classes are over.
2019 - 2020 Program Details
- The expanded program will span 16 months, from Jan 2019 to Jun 2020.
- Tuition for the 2019 - 2020 Leadership U program is set at $6,900, to be paid in three $2,300 installments due Jan 2019, Sep 2019 and Jun 2020. Travel and lodging costs are not included.
- The first week of the program is scheduled with the Global Christian School Leadership Summit.
- The Ed Foundation has made scholarship funds up to 75% of the cost of the program available. Funds will be awarded based on need until they are exhausted. To apply for funding, please email Marisela_Delgado@ACSI.org.
- A new, private group in ACSI’s online Community will host dialogue between program participants and mentors throughout the 16-month program.
Leadership U is the best professional development program I've participated in. I am already seeing the impact at my school. It's amazing!
I found the entire week to be extremely beneficial. I learned so much from all the interactions with the mentors and other participants. It was truly one of the best weeks.
[Leadership U is] perfect for anyone in a leadership role at a Christian school, regardless of your professional background. It will prepare you for opportunities and challenges that are unique to a Christian school setting. [It gave] me completely new perspectives on leadership."