Workshop: Laws Important to Christian School Operations
A common challenge for Christian Schools is keeping up with the laws that impact a school's operations, protect a school from liability, preserve the school's resources, and defend a school's religious liberties. While we live in a litigious society,
school leaders can help their organizations avoid unnecessary disputes and litigation through sound policies and a basic understanding of relevant federal and state laws. Provided by ACSI's Legal & Legislative Issues Department, this workshop
is designed to help you as a Christian school leader gain a better understanding of laws that impact your school and help you guide your organization to better policies, procedures, and practices.
Workshop Fee: $139/person
- January 21, 2022 | Philadelphia, PA
- February 16, 2022 | Dallas, TX
- February 17, 2022 | Oklahoma City, OK
- February 24, 2022 | Fort Lauderdale, FL
- February 25, 2022 | Orlando, FL
- March 23, 2022 | Kansas City, MO
- April 26, 2022 | Columbus, OH
- April 27, 2022 | Indianapolis, IN
- April 28, 2022 | Chicago, IL
These workshops include six hours of instruction and are approved for 1 CEU.
To receive future information about advocacy initiatives, please sign up on our mailing list here.