Consider ACSI as your Aaron
“Moses’ arms soon became so tired he could no longer hold them up. So Aaron and Hur found a stone for him to sit on. Then they stood on each side of Moses, holding up his hands. So his hands held steady until sunset. As a result, Joshua overwhelmed the army of Amalek in battle.” Exodus 17: 12-13 (NLT)
Just like Aaron help up the arms of Moses, ACSI wants to hold you up first in prayer and then equip you to do the amazing work God has called you to do as you battle the cultural darkness. Whether it is shepherding young hearts to know and love Jesus, leading your homeschool family well, or just supporting the work of ACSI, Individual Membership is for you.
ACSI Individual Membership is available to those not covered by ACSI School Membership such as homeschool families, retiring educators, Christian educators serving public education or any educator from Early Education to secondary education personally seeking to belong to a professional organization. All members must sign a statement of Christian faith.
All ACSI Individual Memberships are $60 annually from the time of registration. This helps to underwrite the services provided and strengthen Christian Schools world-wide through the ministry of ACSI.
Please note - Individual Membership is different than ACSI Teacher Certification. If you are needing to submit an ACSI Certification application, please click here.
ACSI Individual Membership Types
- Employed at a nonmember Christian school
- Not currently teaching, yet seeking professional growth
- Employed at a public or charter school
Christian Early Educator:
- Faith-based individual who influences children birth to age 8 (around third grade)
- May benefit from individual membership to meet state licensing requirements
- Learn more about ACSI Early Educator benefits by clicking HERE
Christian School Influencer:
- Retired educator or administrator who desires to remain connected to ACSI
- Church pastor, leader, or volunteer
- Supporter not employed in education
- Families seeking to enhance their children's education through Student Activities
- Parents seeking to learn educational best practices
Higher Education Student:
- Undergraduate or graduate student majoring/ minoring in an education related degree seeking to network with educators and gain access to current research
ACSI Individual Membership Benefits
ACSI Individual Membership Application
What Others Are Saying
"I am a Christian who works at a secular Montessori school. I use the ACSI webinars to help me get my 15 hours of training each year. They are beneficial and I am happy to get the training from a Christian perspective.” - Michelle from OR
“The Individual Membership allows me to keep my license current at a reasonable price. As I access the webinars, I can always find something I can utilize in my classroom. The information helps keep me current and gives me ideas on what others are out there doing.” – Anne from VA